1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

My Top 3 Tracks.

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Jisonga, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Jisonga

Jisonga Rookie

I thought I would put a video together highlighting my favorite tracks in ACC, would love to know what yours are or if you agree with my line up.

Jason.

anthonylroy likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Tracks modding What are the top quality tracks as at 1st jan 2016 Jan 1, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Ac.exe has stopped working in some tracks Aug 25, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Lot of tracks don´t work (acs.exe stopped working) Nov 26, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game stop working with all mod tracks since 22.7 Sep 1, 2014
    Tracks modding Time trials crash with mod tracks (acs.exe stopped working) Jul 25, 2014
    Suggestions Changing tracks via pit stop Jun 27, 2014
    ACC Gameplay AI disqualified( not attempting to pit during mandatory pitstops ) Mar 5, 2024
    General modding discussion TOP 10 car mods for Assetto Corsa Dec 30, 2023
    ACC User Interface CTRL+Left/right for HUD moving stopped working Dec 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ferrari 296GT3 / suddenly extreme topspeed. Jul 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting No FFB after switch to Desktop Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Xbox controller rumble randomly stops working correctly Mar 16, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Nitrado pitstops Mar 13, 2023
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Pitstop countdown Mar 11, 2023

3. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Nice video and good commentary.
    Just one issue: Why did you put Conrod Straight as second right after Mountain Straight? I was totally confused by that order.
    And one minor: At the Hungaro Ring you didn't point out the difficulty of turn #2, wide entry and closing in, though you have to keep tight on exit for good approach on turn 3.

mytrack order would be
    3rd: no opinion yet
    2nd: Spa
    1st: MountPanorama

4. Jisonga

Jisonga Rookie

Thanks for the feedback it’s a great help.

I did originally mention every corner in my first edit but it make video a bit on the long side. So as I was selecting my favourite tracks I thought I would just mention my favourite corners.

I was worried it was coming across as a kind of track guide so tried mixing it up with Bathurst and edited the footage around the script rather than the other way round for the other tracks.

thanks for watching and for your top 3 mate.

Jason.