1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

My Wishes

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by issor, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. issor

issor Racer

Pls a fuel calculator in the setup? Behind the litres like pCars2 ( 22l / 6 Laps ,or soo) ?
    i know it is not pCars2....

Description in setups? i can write but not read ?

and why can the AMG maximum load 120l ?

AMG : 120l Max =4l/Lap BJ 2015 mapping 1
    Nissan : 132l Max = 3,6l/Laps BJ 2015 mapping 1

in the Nissan i can drive a one hour race with no pitstop mapping 1.
    in the AMG i need a pitstop thats **** me up a little bit....

Edit

can we have a roundtime overlay for other cars in Qualifying? Sector +/-/= ect...

and Race overley "Fastest Lap" Driver xyz....

thats for this time ... XD

pls dont be mad at me i love ACC ;-) and yeah my english is bad the school is 20 years ago....

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Phildonn and BenZ_67 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PlayStation 5 VR2 (PSVR2) Virtual Reality - Small talk, tech, pros & cons, your opinion, wishes? Nov 17, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Biggest wishes... Jan 26, 2017
    Suggestions My Wishes BMW DLC PACK and Multiplayer options Jan 12, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Small wishes that would improve AC user comfort Apr 19, 2016
    Chit Chat Room So... ideas/wishes for 1.3? Aug 3, 2015
    Suggestions Opponent marker (red triangle) wishes May 22, 2014
    Chit Chat Room LLM wishes you a great new racing experience May 1, 2014

3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Fuel calculator like in AC would be nice.. but increase the laps to get good fuel calculation.

After_Midnight and Coanda like this.
  4. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I would like full description of everything in setup menu.
    Ex:what tyre pressure does,toe,camber aero,bump stops etc

PiretSS2000 and SYBER1AN like this.
  5. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

I would like that in the practice mode I can experiment freely without having rating changes.

Coanda and Derrellbiffle like this.
  6. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

wishlist :p

7. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Arlo likes this.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

After_Midnight and D.Jankovic like this.
  9. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

The Merc is also a faster car than the 15 GTR so fuel burn/capacity is the trade-off. You can run a lower map with it to extend range. All the cars have pros/cons.

10. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

plus V8 in the Merc vs. V6 in the Nissan

11. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Plus we'll probably find hour long races will mostly have a mandatory stop in line with regs once this feature is implemented into multiplayer so less of a disadvantage for thirsty cars

12. isma_c_r

isma_c_r Gamer

ACC tells you the estimated fuel consumed per lap, that more than enough and, honestly, quite realistic

13. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

One hour sprint races have a mandatory pitstop, but there's no refuelling. Also for endurance races, I think 65 minutes is the maximum stint time, so the car must be able to run for at least 1 hour with a tank of fuel. I'm not saying it's wrong, since I don't know what map they use IRL, but your justification isn't really a very good one.

That's definitely not "more than enough". Why do I have to pick up my phone calculator every time I want to start a race if the game could provide me with that info? Even AC1 had that, why can't ACC? Having an estimation of how many laps I could do with a given fuel load wouldn't make it any less realistic, since every race engineer in the world has access to that information.

After_Midnight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.