1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

N2 carreer: am i doing something wrong?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by firben, Mar 6, 2018.

1. firben

firben Rookie

I've hated AC for so long, but after i got a wheel, i really enjoy it!
    So i thought i'dgive the carrer a go, as the online lobbies are more or less inactive at the moment.

But i am stuck at N2 doing a quick race with BMWs
    There is one AI stuck with the same Group A M3 as me, and we have had some good fights, but the other cars are miles ahead, and just go off on the straights.

Have i missed something here? is it a setup/tuning thing, or am i driving the car wrong? I've had a few goes at it, and it does seem like they are more accessible if you totally divebomb them on Turn one. They sort of adjust to my level if i stay within reach, but i really have to be rude on turn one to stay with them. Is this how i'm supposed to race them?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting fps drop to freeze on some part of track in carreer or vs ia Jun 1, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Can't go back to Main menu after 2nd race of Carreer mode Jul 4, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Carreer select options Dec 19, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Loose all carreer progress after 1.2 Aug 11, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Can't drive in first carreer mission Jul 3, 2015
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash after driving for one hour, then doing a driver swap and watching someone else drive May 7, 2020
    ACC Gameplay 1.3.6 - AI still doing double pitstops Feb 23, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions What Am I Doing Wrong? Jan 14, 2020
    ACC User Interface Pit stops are doing my head in Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Game v1.0.0 displays <anonymous> when doing online racing or events May 30, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI still doing some ridiculous things 0.7.2 Apr 10, 2019
    ACC Audio Kunos, you are doing an awesome SFX job! Feb 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Drifting without doing story? Jan 5, 2019
    ACC Physics (FFB) Lack of information as to what front end is doing Dec 7, 2018
    ACC Gameplay after doing endurance race drives names changes but no animation Dec 1, 2018

3. Nao

Nao Alien

Not really, you are not supposed to win every race, also AI was somewhat slower back when these was made. If you wanna 100% the game just drop the difficulty, it should be possible to win while racing fairly from ~90% down.