1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Name a basic thing AC doesn't have & a thing you love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ibai, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ibai

Ibai Gamer

- Inability to resume gameplay with the keyboard (must use mouse).
    - Inability to pause or resume game via "start" button on gamepad.
    - Car categories; sort by power to weight ratio, by hp, by weight, etc.
    - Sound in main menu ("Yes it does!" No, that can't be considered as sound).

- Love how they have managed to simulate the handling of Porsche: if you don't have the front of the car in position for the curve, there's no way you are going to take that corner properly.
    - I'm loving the championship mode. It's a filled emptiness this game had. Fabulous.
    - Those flames are just woah :p
    - It keept me from studying for my exams. Oh, wait...:D:D

Try to keep it balanced ;)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How to change your players name? Apr 17, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How to show the team name in the driver list Dec 31, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions pilot name and surname Oct 18, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Car Selection Screen - Competitor Name does not refresh on selection change Jun 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't resume weekend from a Championship (é char in Windows username) Jan 3, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting No Name Oct 19, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions My Driver Name edit - wrong data - How to fix? Sep 15, 2022
    ACC User Interface How to change the name of the team drivers [mid-race] Jul 17, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Small issues with driver names, flags May 20, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer The meaning of green or yellow marks by driver name May 18, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game allows me to create skins with an empty team name [exercise self-control] Apr 17, 2022
    ACC User Interface Audi R8 LMS Evo and Evo II name not capitalised Mar 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Abbreviation Name Mar 2, 2022
    ACC Gameplay My name on the cars LED windscreen display? Nov 27, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Displayed name / player name Nov 25, 2021

3. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Restrict pit stops to only change tyres or refuelling.

Also, in game app to change your pit strategie and already selected on pit stop.

4. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Integrated wishlist manager. Could be an app, but I'd prefer it official and with auto-Tweet capability

5. esox71

esox71 Alien

A big fat arse!
    Another useless wish list.

fr13del, nate and TDS like this.
  6. chakko

chakko Alien

An official online mode like iRacing. Rally cars and rally stages. A more sophisticated collision and damage model. Damn, that's 5 things already. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty happy with AC as it is right now though. :) For anything else, i hope for AC 2. But the devs will surely not be able to read any wish from every customer's lip.

7. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

- The thing I love: ForceFeedBack

- The thing AC misses?
    A GOOD SOUNDTRACK FFS!!!

Edit:

This remains the best song ever on a racing game/sim:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  8. ZachRacer88

ZachRacer88 Racer

-Launch Control
    -Day/Night
    -Rain
    -Stalling ; Engine Start/Stop

elfatihi.anas and Rolz like this.
  9. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

I´ll be at least half a grade down in my masters grade due to AC and my unwillingness to concentrate. :D Know that feeling bro!

What I´d still love:

I know guess it´s been evaluated by now, don´t know if it will actually make it into the game, kind of doubt it, as it has a generally low input for racing. For driving it´s 70% of the fun for me, though :D Mechanics heart, 10W40 running in the veines, breathing gasoline mixture here.

Pretty happy by now, otherwise.

TDS likes this.
  10. Stereo

Stereo Alien

I'd like if I could switch between cars on the server without having to leave & rejoin I guess. Plus a spectator mode where I'm not in any of the cars yet and just wait for a spot to open up.

11. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Hardcore Simmer

pit girls !

Ibai, ShimonART and vegaguy 5555 like this.
  12. konnos

konnos Simracer

Pro
    - Good FFB out of the box

Con
    -Will not let people join an online race if they don't own ALL the cars in that race, that's just wrong.

jc1993 and ZachRacer88 like this.
  13. Horus

Horus Alien

God mode, every race I join I win.

Oh! auto save on replays.

Pro, Kunos.

Cons, the few people that don't appreciate what one man started and so few have helped make into one of the greatest sims.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    Schnipp and Ischemica like this.
  14. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Pro - The ease of setup and great FFB.

Con - No rolling starts. Standing starts look very weird with GT and LMP cars.

15. Orne

Orne Alien

I need Kunos parent company to purchase the rights to the audio engine tech used in RaceRoom! Best engine sounds I've heard since GT Legends.

16. TDS

TDS Alien

+Every car has a "soul" and feel like a new world to explore.
    +Physics overall are amazing
    +Laser Scans Surfaces are very good
    +Car models are stunning
    +Graphics are nice

-Engine start and engine stall ( 25 diferent ignition samples would do)
    -Spa hystoric for Jan 2018 please? hehe

17. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

-I'm with Stereo on this one. There's other things, but that one thing always bugs me. Join, rejoin, join, rejoin; OOPS! missed race...
    -Weather because the temperature really changes the cars noticeably, so I can see (with the temp system in place ambient and surface) amazing possibilities.
    -Loose surface physics (default)
    -Needs more tracks
    -The options Content Manager gives us (particularily Good & Bad Weather mixed with Current Real World Conditions setting)

+The best physics overall
    +Each car has a soul with it's own learning curve (promise I didn't copy TDS lol)
    +Top car models by far
    +Community involvement (for real, top class)
    +Sound. At first I wasn't going to add this in, but KUNOS have done amazing work improving the sound engine, and with each new car, the sounds seem to get more authentic
    +PORSCHE DUH!!! I'm still hooked.

Ibai and TDS like this.
  18. Rolz

Rolz Alien

proper track cycle for servers

Horus likes this.
  19. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

+ Nice driving
    + Fantastic in VR
    - Setup values depending on the pit
    - Not the posibility to use whatever car you like on a server, you have to find one thats free and use that.

Ibai likes this.
  20. hazardic

hazardic Alien

- a proper vr menu without launching Virtual Desktop (pCars has it)
    - no proper way to pause and resume a session without a mouse

do love the rest:D viva la kunos simulazioni! (not a fanboy though, just a user)

21. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Please guys, your passion is remarkable but we don't need another wishlist. Thanks for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.