1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Need help about "broadcasting"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Fred Joseph, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Fred Joseph

Fred Joseph I'm watching you ! Staff Member

Hello guys,

I'd like to be able to show on a different screen an outside cam of what happen in AC when I drive.
    Purpose would be to broadcast the "live" image that's happening on the sim but with replay cams..

Do you understand what I mean ?
    (I'm a bit tired :confused:).

Do you know how I would be able to do it ?
    Thought about creating a lan server and "broadcast" from another computer.. will it work ?

Any idea is welcomed :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer We REALLY need a player report feature Dec 27, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Need help with UI control binding Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Need help setting up Fanatic V3 pedals Dec 6, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting [Need help] Monitors "turn off" during races. Nov 1, 2023
    Chit Chat Room need help plz Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC needs a new installation every day Jun 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Who do I need to bribe to get PSVR2 support on ACC for PS5 (pretty please?) May 13, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Need help with this error message Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Need to reset stats. Apr 9, 2023
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Tyres physics, need some explanations on FZ's, Dx_REF,LS_EXP's and MULT Jan 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Urgend help needed --> Fatal UE4-AC2 Error - Game won't start Nov 23, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Need help? Can't post. Oct 11, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server Dossing so on, needs to be sorted. Jul 9, 2022
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Help needed for AC telemetry Jun 20, 2022

3. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

In MP you could drive and have another player on a different computer leave his car in the pits. He´d have to press drive once, than back to pits and now he can select people from the drivers list and press F3 for track cam. Disable the driver list and chat menu, you´d still be left with the red options bar on the left side of the screen. Done this a couple of times waiting for a race to be over.

Bad points are that you´d take up an additional server spot for the spectator and you´d have to look at out at race start, since you sometimes seem to spawn in the last position from which you viewed (Got spawned right before number one car on race start once, wasn´t nice). So you´d have to try and get into pit before the race starts, if the "Back to pits" button does this in this case.

Edit: That could work as well on a LAN server.

4. Quffy

Quffy Alien

You can actually close that left bar by pressing on the drive button, and then use ctrl+1,2,3 (numlock numbers) for browsing the cars; which means you can also use apps on screen that way.

But would be cool one or two extra space per server only for broadcast purposes, but could be an option configurable in server setup.

5. Nao

Nao Alien

Other way of getting rid of the red buttons on the side might be increasing horizontal resolution in "video.ini" (in documents -> AC -> cfg) by 200 if you want to hide all the buttons and use alt+tab to switch between normal resolution where you can click stuff and fullscreen windowed where the buttons would be not visible (off screen).
    Or increase the width by something like 194 pixels, and have the red buttons take only 1pixel of width on the left side, so they are clickable and almost invisible. This would also make it keyboard free option, and retain the usefulnesses of car list.

6. Fred Joseph

Fred Joseph I'm watching you ! Staff Member

Thanks for answers guys !

I'll try to make it work with a LAN cause I'll probably don't have access to internet where I'd like to bring my sim ;)

7. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

As Quffy said, in "drive" mode you can just cycle to other players' cars view through that keyboard shortcut, then hide all the apps on that PC and you are basically seeing "live" the other car driving around. You can choose all the cameras you want and even use some apps. I suppose this is what they do when they live broadcast league races, AFAIK (example: https://www.twitch.tv/nagptv/v/54503236 )

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  8. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Edit:deleted