1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread.
  2. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.

Need help in the Hatzenbects-Bend (Nürburgring GP, ACC)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by karaokefreak, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karaokefreak

karaokefreak Rookie

Hey Guys.
    I don't know whether it is a flaw in the rating system of Assetto Corsa Competizione or if I really drive THAT slowly, but the curve rating in the top left corner of the HUD will always tell me that I am MUCH TOO SLOW in the "Hatzenbects-Bend" of the Nürburgring GP track. So it will rate this section in dark blue. But I am going 240 km/h in that section, so what the heck?!?

Can somebody please tell me what speed I am supposed to have in that bend to get an OK rating? First of all, the car can't go much faster, anyway, and secondly, it is very hard to get more speed when coming out of the "Bit Kurve". I am in desperate need of good advice. I am havoing lots of fun with this game, though I normally don't play too many hard core sims, but this really annoys me.

thanks for your help.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Career hangs due to "Attempted to access index " [Resolved: Windows N version needed Media Pack] Jan 6, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality HP G2 User needs Help Jan 4, 2022
    ACC Audio Audio pops (need confirmation from other users) Jan 1, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Needs some help with monitors. Dec 18, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Servers Down - We Need Alternatives Dec 8, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Pit limiter doesn't work after 1.8.4 [User error - 1st gear needed for limiter] Nov 30, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos need a way to report players during a race Nov 28, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec DD1 Formula v2 issues - need help! Nov 27, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Input devices need to be setted on every start [USB HUB issue] Nov 25, 2021
    General modding discussion Need R34 Painted lip Aug 26, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M3 GT3 Need For Speed Most Wanted on Assetto Corsa Jul 18, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions N5 Racing League Needs Drivers May 26, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Need players to my servers!!! May 11, 2021
    ACC User Interface Needed text box on Controls fields Apr 13, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions need advice? Mar 14, 2021

3. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

It is a problem with the rating system in that corner. They know about the issue and will be fixed eventually. Don't worry about it.

karaokefreak likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.