1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Need help with diy racing cockpit!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PoWn3d_0704, Jul 24, 2014.

1. PoWn3d_0704

PoWn3d_0704 Gamer

Hey everyone! This game has largely inspired me to model a cockpit using the layout of my own car, the Subaru BRZ. The one thing that I need before starting to CAD out my cockpit....

For people who have reverse mounted pedals, (You know, like pedals should be) what is the angle of the board the pedals are mounted to? I'm not sure hoe much it matters, since Ive never built a cockpit and I;ve never even sat in one.

All I do have is a butt load of measurements from my car that I am going to use to get my sim gear in roughly the right place.

Really and tips or tricks would be great.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Eyeposition Crosshairs (Maybe Solved - needs Dev information) Monday at 9:31 PM
    ACC General Discussions Need Help For Disabling Shadows For VR Nov 24, 2019
    Sounds modding Need help with looping sound samples Nov 16, 2019
    ACC Physics Setup tips for Aston V8 needed! Nov 15, 2019
    Screens & Videos Does your community need global coverage? Nov 15, 2019
    ACC Hardware Discussions 27 vs 32in for triple screen setup. Help needed. Nov 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Need help with fresh install Nov 5, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Need support for cosmos Oct 31, 2019
    ACC User Interface More Graphis Options Needed Oct 29, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Some help needed Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Pit Crew Physical Presence Needed!! Oct 18, 2019
    Chit Chat Room USB-C Monitor help needed... Oct 15, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards RC scale needs adjustment Oct 3, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I need help please anyone help me Sep 21, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Help needed, Online keeps failing after 10min Aug 23, 2019

3. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

4. PoWn3d_0704

PoWn3d_0704 Gamer

Thansk for the reply.

5. crimespree

crimespree Racer

if you base on your 86 then everything will be nicely in place, i'd suggest make the pedals adjustable if you can, mount them to board that can be moved later. It's take a bit of work to get the ergonomics right.

6. PoWn3d_0704

PoWn3d_0704 Gamer

Thanks. That is the plan. I know exactly how high off the base floor my pedals need to be just have to do it.

7. Fahim

Fahim Racer

I use a Subaru Impreza dashboard and turned it into a diy copy ferrari dash using symproject pro gauge board and dials from Ebay.

I have accelerator pedal up right and brake pedal upside down. I have total spanish hydrualic brake mod on it's way and will let you know how good it feels.

8. @Fahim, can you post a photo of your dashboard? I'm interested...:)