1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

netKar PRO on Steam?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room About netKar Pro Jul 24, 2023
    Chit Chat Room netKar Pro Dec 4, 2020
    Screens & Videos netKar Pro: the brother of Assetto Corsa Mar 22, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Netkar Pro tracks Jan 20, 2020
    Suggestions [Request to Kunos] Porting Formula 1600, 1800 & 2000 from netKar PRO to Assetto Corsa Jul 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Netkarpro...no more servers? Dec 21, 2015
    3D car models Osella pa-21s - netkar pro conversion. Jun 8, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Pay code netkar pro May 20, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Why is ac so much better than netkar pro? Sep 1, 2014
    Chit Chat Room I think netkar pro has better controller support Aug 24, 2014
    Tracks modding Prato - netkar pro conversion (v1.21) Jun 19, 2014
    Chit Chat Room NetKar pro Formula KS2 - I want that feeling again May 6, 2014
    Tracks modding Netkar Pro Misano Track May 3, 2014
    Chit Chat Room NetKar Pro website down? Apr 18, 2014
    Chit Chat Room netKar PRO versus AC Dec 21, 2013

2. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

A new life for NKP, why not, this SIM deserve all the attention it can get.
    I am amazed at some of the comments on Steam, as so many people seems to not know about NKP, one more reason to put more light on it.
    Not sure about the car showed on the pseudo game cover, as it is not available in NKP!

3. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

so if you own one already, you would have to buy the new one anywya? there won't be a way to "connect it" to steam? would there :-/

what they are planning to "finish" ?

4. Horus

Horus Alien

It would be good to see them get the netcode right and give this sim the respect it deserves. nKPro is still the best racing sim you can get your hands on till AC is finished. Good to see a developer seeing what a lot missed, I personally wish them the best. Also does this mean a good couple of extra euro's are being generated for AC?

I read that if you already own this we will get a steam key, is this right Kunos team?

5. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

although it makes me wonder, why should one pick NKP instead of more modern AC ? - are there features in NKP that won't be in AC ?? (of course not talking about the content)

nice touch in NKP was that you name with flag was in your cockpit :) at least in that formula, not sure if in all cars

6. cooknn

cooknn Alien

It's got weather. Sweet. Hope we see that in AC.

7. Danny Irving

Danny Irving Racer

I don't trust it tbh, if i wanted to buy NKP again i would buy it from Kunos' website or their steam page directly not from some random steam user giving the impression that they've made it.

Looks like a scam to me if i'm being honest.

8. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

Not familiar with all the Kunos family or who this Masarutto team is. Are they related? What is the story on this thing appearing on Steam from a 3rd party (not Kunos)?

9. Marco Massarutto is licensing extraordinaire for Kunos....

mistery likes this.
  10. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Any news for this game?

11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Wasnt this game supposed to be released for free at the end of last year?

12. esox71

esox71 Alien

Sure I can give my NKP code to anyone that wants it, not tied to single account/pc anymore?
    I'm sure I was told that, knowing me it's probably another game I'm thinking of:rolleyes:

13. myimac

myimac Alien

Yes pls

14. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

yep just need passcode from someone try this one 1RB60129CB685745Y

15. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

16. The game is freeware as long as you have an activation code IIRC.
    Here is mine, give it a try:
    9KW03026NJ4768359

TDS likes this.
  17. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Are you sure that if i use someone elses code it will still be active for you guys?

18. esox71

esox71 Alien

:rolleyes:
    To tell you the truth I've never tried it, only got it to get access to AC

19. As much as I loved it, I have moved on so I won't mind a bit; have fun!

kofotsjanne likes this.
  20. TDS

TDS Alien

Link "Content does not exist or Removed by author"