1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

New ACC Server Manager

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by PixxelHunter, Jul 25, 2019.

1. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

Hello,
    you want to configure and manage your own ACC server and change a saved race track with just 2 clicks? Quite simply create and manage an entrylist? Create your own liveries for your car? Manage rented servers via GUI and FTP? For this I have created an easy to install and free ACC server manager. Interest? Just visit my page: https://pixxelhunter.de/acc_software.html
    ----
    Hallo,
    du möchtes einen eigenen ACC-Server konfigurieren, verwalten und eine gespeicherte Rennstrecken mit nur 2 Klicks ändern? Ganz einfach eine Entrylisten erstellen und verwalten? Eigene Lackierungen für dein Auto erstellen? Mietserver per GUI und FTP verwalten? Dafür habe ich einen einfach zu installierenden und kostenlosen ACC-Server-Manager erstellt. Interesse? Besuchen einfach meine Seite: https://pixxelhunter.de/acc_software.html

shuriken_x, Zanza21, kro and 5 others like this.

2. steevee

steevee Racer

Does the leaderboard actually work? I dont see anything in the manual about it..

3. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

Hello, yes moentan shows them only the fastest overall driven round, but will change the next few days in different modes.

steevee likes this.
  4. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Gamer

Sounds brilliant. Thanks, I'll give it a try.

5. VELOCIPEDE

VELOCIPEDE Racer

i'm sorry, but i don't find the link to download the software, thanks

6. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Gamer

It’s at bottom of the page
    upload_2019-7-25_13-18-47.jpeg

7. and how to changen the spregen?

8. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

what is spregen?

9. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Gamer

I think he meant “change the language”...

10. I can not change the language to english , i tried and everytime i restart It is on german again.

11. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

Hello, if the windows system is in English (en), it should happen automatically. If it is on (en-us), it does not work automatically. Then under ACC ServerManager > Options > Set Language to English and save. Restart the server manager.
    ---------------
    Hallo, wenn das Windows System auf Englisch (en) ist, sollte es automatisch passieren. Wenn es auf Englisch-Amerika (en-us), funktioniert es nicht automatisch. Dann unter Optionen > Sprache auf Englisch einstellen und speichern. Dann den Server-Manager neu starten.

upload_2019-7-26_4-49-51.png

Gonzalo Rodriguez likes this.
  12. VELOCIPEDE

VELOCIPEDE Racer

13. VELOCIPEDE

VELOCIPEDE Racer

i have changed the language and saved, but many part and text of the program remain in deutsch

14. PixxelHunter

PixxelHunter Rookie

Very interesting, I tested it on 3 computers, which are set as basic system German. If I set and save English in options then all forms, messages and tooltips are in English. Can you tell me where that happens? Have you restart server manager after language changed.

15. PeeTee_SVK

PeeTee_SVK Rookie

Hi, when i run server and join to it, i can't see other cars and the other cars see me bugged in a wall.. please help, thanks.

Attached Files: