1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

*new* exposure 2 (video edit)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Carbon14, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Tomskii

Tomskii Simracer

2. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

The stabilization is calculated in Mocha, then I control the panning in After Effects with couple of linked Nulls. Sometimes I only use Warp Stabilizer to save time when it doesn't jerk too much or make some weird jelly/artifacts, but most of the time I use Mocha to not lose much resolutions. It takes some practice, Mocha is not one push button solution, it take several hours of understanding to truly get the most of it.

Tomskii likes this.
  3. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

Here's my new EXPOSURE 2 video.
    This is an experimental movie. Overall it a collection of clips I gathered from 2013 to recently and tried to make something about it.

Hope you will like it :)

Music: Uppermost - Revolution

DaveS78, luchian, T'PAU and 18 others like this.
  4. BATINA74

BATINA74 Racer

simply an amazing video!!!

Carbon14 likes this.
  5. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

un****ingbelievable...

6. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Not too shabby. Seriously - that's ART!

Carbon14 likes this.
  7. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Wow. Incredible. Impossible.

My question.

Carbon14 likes this.
  8. kelnor34

kelnor34 Alien

Fantastic job :eek:............. as usual masterpiece, hope to see it as an official movie.
    Thx again you're THE king!

Regards

Carbon14 likes this.
  9. Hachiroku_88PL

Hachiroku_88PL Hardcore Simmer

The moment when even AC staff don't believe, how great this game can look :D

Carbon14 and AccAkut like this.
  10. mau92

mau92 Hardcore Simmer

Definitely Kunos shoudl hire you for their intro movies. How do you those "free camera" shots... I always wondered how it's done

11. D1visor

D1visor Alien

Definitely an insta-fave @Carbon14 like pretty much anything you make. When it comes to cameras tho, I never seem to get what few individuals have managed. Firstly, modifying the parameters in F7 "Free camera" quite frankly doesn't do s*it and pretty much same story with the F5. Only thing I don't really understand is, is there some weird sorcery going on that I don't know of yet or do you simply use the exact tools available to everyone who owns AC and just think outside of the box. Some shots almost look like the camera is following a spline or something similar and I would kill to have that.... I made a few trackmania 2 videos, and as much pain in the *** as positioning key-frames over the span of 5 hours is tiring it's just as rewarding. I played around with setting up points and then setting their interpolation and making the camera glide along in some older games with just the console.

TL ; DR I want to make awesome AC videos I have in my head as well but can't get what I want because I seem to be missing something you and Pietro Cottone (Video editor at Kunos, at least according to him) know.:(

Edit: I think I got it figured out now :D (Only real problem I have is hiding the mouse cursor and disabling apps so the don't pop up if I somehow managed to go over them with the mouse cursor.)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    Carbon14 likes this.
  12. CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow Hardcore Simmer

Really superb :D

stupid question, Do you have a plan make 'new' Carbonmod(ppset,weather,sweetfx etc) near future?

Carbon14 likes this.
  13. 3dchips

3dchips Racer

Amazing, I vote it for the video of the year 2015...

Carbon14 likes this.
  14. Jaye

Jaye Alien

@Carbon14 thx man, fantastic 6 minutes spent of my life ;)

Carbon14 likes this.
  15. Roland Osza

Roland Osza Simracer

That's amazing! I wish we had free custom camera options to be able to do such camera movements.

Brilliant job.

16. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

Awesome work squire, thoroughly enjoyable. The bar has been set even higher. looking forward to 3 ;)

Carbon14 likes this.
  17. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Simracer

Dayum Son!! I've seen some good trailers in the last couple of years by various people in numerous sims, but this is simply a cut above. Absolutely outstanding:):)

Carbon14 likes this.