1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New Mercedes AMG GT3 for 2020

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Poguinhas, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Source: http://www.dailysportscar.com/2019/06/21/new-mercedes-amg-gt3-launched.html
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So what do you guys think? I think the front end looks weird, like the grille has melted or something. I also find strange that it doesn't look like any of the road models released so far, but it's always nice to see a new car in the series, even if it's just an evolution of a current model.

And to make it clear, this car is not confirmed for ACC since it isn't part of the 2019 season, before anyone asks it.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars AUDI EVO 2 and MERCEDES AMG GT3 2020 Nov 8, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Mercedes AMG GT4 Engine Sound Feb 10, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Mercedes AMG GT4 LOD issue Dec 21, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Mercedes AMG GT3 rear view screen? Jun 18, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [1.3.10] Mercedes AMG Rear Bumper Slots.. Apr 15, 2020
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #153 – A team come true - Total tribute to Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes-AMG P Nov 9, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Mercedes-AMG GT3 Akka ASP Endurance flag Nov 1, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Hungaroring Qualifying Lap - 1.42.8 Mercedes AMG Oct 3, 2019
    ACC Physics Mercedes AMG, TC on the straight? Sep 5, 2019
    ACC Physics Mercedes Bens AMG fuel/lap in monza Jul 9, 2019
    ACC Physics Mercedes AMG GT3 question Jun 30, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Mercedes AMG Spa hotlap 2:16.6xx Jun 29, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Mercedes AMG ABS symbol on shift position. Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Mercedes AMG GT GT3 - dashboard light indicators on but no light Jun 9, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Mercedes AMG GT3 improvement mod Jun 8, 2018

3. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Nice looking car, just spent 5 mins analysing the differences vs current car in showroom. We can only hope they decide to run it for 1 or 2 rounds this year for the 2019 dlc :)

4. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, didn't like that front end either at first, but the more I look the more I like.

[ATF]Shanti likes this.
  5. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Superb,i think these changes fit him well.
    Only downside are astronomical price +/- 399 000 Eur, without taxes.
    For that price I have a house and a porsche,and a bus full of pretty women for watered this purchase.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    mr Switchblade and D.Jankovic like this.
  6. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

This weapon seems to have just one goal...
    Soak up opponents in front, spit them out as confetti...
    Yummiyummi

Freddie Seng and D.Jankovic like this.
  7. pons

pons Simracer

This one looks like a catfish with that grille and fins.

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

filthy sexy :eek::cool:

9. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

That's a mean looking machine, but still I think its proportions are a bit weird. Anyway when a new GT car is unveiled I'm always underwhelmed but after a while I'm just getting used to it.

Curious to see what it'll look like with a livery

10. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

That thing looks like 'forgot to turn off the oven D:' ..wtf xD

11. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

One thing I like about this is the livery. Although the AMG has had many cool liveries over the years, many teams just based their liveries off that original layout Mercedes did for the launch of the car, which looked nice, but a bit too simple in my opinion. If teams decide to base their liveries off this one in the future, maybe we'll see more of the flashy paint schemes, and not so many of the boring ones.
    It's nice to see a German manufacturer going for something crazy on release.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  12. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Ye modern liveries look often boring, thankfully some teams put more effort on visual appearence

13. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

Front grille is horrible, the rest looks good imo

14. James P

James P Simracer

The rest of the car is beautiful, especially in that vibrant orange. However like the latest BMW's and their huge kidney grilles, Mercedes seems to have fallen into the same trap. Instead of the front end wrapping round the grille, the grille instead is almost protruding out.

Shame really as the car looks mean as everywhere else.

15. f1200racer

f1200racer Racer

The grill reminds me of Bender off of Futurama TV show LOL

[​IMG]

menos | M6, Coanda and James P like this.
  16. Loren Thomas

Loren Thomas Gamer

Looks like they've got in a contest with BMW to see whose (grille? ;)) is bigger.

I kind of like the current one, in spite it being a bit blocky, but not this. I wonder what this means for the next version of the road car - although I don't think its grille can be that close to the ground.

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The 2015 front end looks much nicer.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  18. MadduckUK

MadduckUK Rookie

They won't because they can't - so there is no hope of it appearing in the 2019 pack. I had typed a bit out but Jake has said it better than me so...

"Wendl hinted that the car could make its debut in the next couple of months, most likely in VLN or Creventic competition, similar to how Porsche debuted its new 911 GT3 R last year.

The official debut will come early next year, either at the Hankook 24 Hours of Dubai in mid January or Rolex 24 at Daytona two weeks later.

“We will debut earlier [than 2020],” Wendl confirmed. “We will go into a race series which allows it, like VLN SP-X, to get more test mileage under race conditions."

https://sportscar365.com/industry/wendl-mercedes-amg-chose-to-delay-gt3-evo-launch/

19. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

We might see it in 2020, if Kunos decides to make a DLC for the 2020 season and if ACC remains popular enough.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  20. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

That is one hot piece of machinery … yumyumyum :)

Coanda likes this.
  21. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Adam Christodoulou just said on the N24 stream he'll be driving something new at Goodwood. I'm guessing it may have something to do with the new GT3.