1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New nvidia drivers.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Pick, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Same here, most likely it's the new driver as it used to work with in game settings for sure.

2. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

So far ... -10fps BUT A LOT crisper picture with same settings. Interesting.

3dchips likes this.
  3. mms

mms Alien

Yeah, must be the driver, I have an older version and in-game AF settings works well.

4. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Just to inform that at least for my system in signature (nvidia 660GTX) , the new 344.11 driver , gives me a black screen when i press start .
    Reverting to 340.52 fixed the problem.

5. RobB

RobB Rookie

Im still on the last stable driver they made 314-22 hacked for a gtx780 , I never crash in any game , my FPS is right up there in all games , no force restarts no driver issues in any program , just like the old days when graphic drivers were rock solid , Im not going to fix whats not broke .