1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 New stuff online with the new version - How to get involved

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by BobTheDog, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

Ahh yes i am lol completely forgot

Gurkensepp likes this.
  2. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Im in the US, about 6-7 hours behind most of Europe and GB. But my work schedule has me off around noon everyday so i think it could work out fairly well. Pretty excited about this if Im honest:D

Cyberdyne systems likes this.
  3. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

what is this club? is it in the forums or on xbox live?

4. My gamer tag rog123 in eastern canada (montreal)

5. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Its on xbl. There are people from all over the world.

6. Bu11it88

Bu11it88 Rookie

Could you add me as well? The first evening was fun, now half the lobbies are password protected.

Tag is my username here: Bu11it88

7. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Is it in the game hub? Or in the groups page? And what's the name of the club? Lots of questions, I know...

8. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

I have added all here who posted. What is people availability over the weekend to setup a race?

What would the preference be?

• Car type
    • Track
    • No Of Laps

9. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

@Gysepy I'm driving everything (bad). But i think it easier cars are better.
    Can you create a looking for group in the club? I want to do some races tonight 10pm german time)

Give me your gamertag and i invite you.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  10. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Id prefer gt cars, but after that I'm game for whatever, at any track. I think five to ten lap races are good for quick pick-up racing

Gurkensepp likes this.
  11. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

i made a lfg for today. you can see it in the club.

12. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

Thanks, tried to comment but it does not seem to save.

How about the Lotus Evora GTC @ Silverstone or Mugello.

14. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

It worked! You should see it in the activity feed or in the lfg tab

@rogerbeauregard

i need your gamertag or you add be or you search for "Assetto Corsa Forum" in Clubs

15. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

What is your Gamertag?

Alternatively just add me on Xbox Live, Gysepy. I will invite you.

16. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

Can we get Numbers who will Join tonight?

Gurkensepp likes this.
  17. Bu11it88

Bu11it88 Rookie

I wasn't added, so i sent you a message to add me.

I would prefer GT cars (3 or E or mixed) or Group C could be nice, some hypercars would also be welcome, tracks would be nice to have monza or spa and longer races, but please ommit the training and a rather short qualifying (15-20 Min), thus far my wishlist.

When are you planning to start? I would like to join.

18. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

you only have to go to looking for group, and join.

19. Gamer tag rog123 gave it yesterday i made a search in general forums last night did'nt find it

20. Bu11it88

Bu11it88 Rookie

You have to approve me...