1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Next Update Request

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BSG70, Sep 30, 2016.

1. tomt2002

tomt2002 Rookie

for me the hitlist would be:

1. Leaderboards
    2. Private Lobbies
    3. configurable HUD e.g. for permanent Wheel informations
    4. during an online race show time difference for every race position and not only the position e.g. position 2 +0.2sec
    5. setting for wheel rotation for every car inside of the setup.
    6. better information e.g. in liter for the estimated gas mileage. important to calculate the amount for a race.

Kembro and Mikestar like this.
  2. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

• Tire wear/temperature indicators on screen;
    • Option to adjust camera height/distance in cockpit view;
    • Leaderboards and downloadable ghosts to improve our lap times;
    • Bug fixes (Alfa 155 sounds and livery, autoclutch bug for Huayra, 2-Eleven, Evora GTE/GX etc. etc., @P308R has compiled a more complete list here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/ps4-several-issues.35917/)
    • Nicer career mode: high-resolution screens, cooldown/victory lap, a simple message saying "You won!" and so on.
    That's all I can think of right now. Of course, any improvements to framerate and GFX quality is always welcome.

Mikestar likes this.
  3. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

- Leaderboards per car/per track to compare laptimes.
    - Community events like Project Cars
    - UDP support for (third party) mobile apps

Kembro and Felix Gro like this.
  4. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

In order of importance for me(and I think they deserve the effort):
    1- Private Lobbies
    2- Leaderboards and challeges system
    3- More variety of public lobbies (just that, i think the online mode is pretty perfect except for the moderation and couple of lacks and bugs)

I know the team has its limits, but the next patch just with that things would improve the game hugely.

Mikestar likes this.
  5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Sorry for double post, but i cant edit my message already.

Please, add an option to remove the ghost car.

6. I want Silverstone National to be in drift mode.

7. Henry_T23

Henry_T23 Rookie

1. Private Lobbies
    2. UDP support for (third party) mobile apps
    3. Leaderboards

TeKnO-_-91, JIJDAN and SlimCharles like this.
  8. I want Leaderboards for drifting too.

9. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

This!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

10. Ben-Rogue

Ben-Rogue Rookie

My big suggestions are:
    1: Custom control assignments. I use right stick for shifting in every other game (that allows custom assignments)
    2: A few more options to help with smoothing out steering on gamepads and to add descriptions for the existing options.
    3: Camera movement options, as with PC. Don't like the lateral movement of the chase cam or the shaking in the interior cam.

11. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

My personal :)
    Fanatec GT2 wheel cross button mapable by default
    Sort MP servers automatically by drivers online (or ability to chose it as a default)
    And besides all of the nice Porsches, BMW M3 GTR (2004) driven on Nordschleife by Hans Joachim.
    I think there is entertainment channel, they pick up a person and make him a wish. I would wish drive this car on Nordschleife for 10 laps, so I would like to be prepared better :)
    Seriously, listen to this :)

And this:

Dear Kunos guys, We (I) need this car ;o)
    I loved that car so much in RF1 (on Nordschleife)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  12. delmetpyy

delmetpyy Rookie

When I'm going through a bunch of pages, I have to click on the tiny tiny number on the bottom left to advance to the next page. Maybe this could be a bigger number, or "Next" button, or simply larger either way.

Um, yeah, I've over 40, and yeah, that's a tiny number. To click on, I mean.