1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

No access to ACC troubleshooting

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Martin79, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Martin79

Martin79 Rookie

Hi guys,

Am I to stupid? the forum says to post in ACC troubleshooting: "You have insufficient privileges to post here" so how should I post a bug then?

speechless
    Martin

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface access other track setups Sep 9, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting UE crashes when accessing to Video options menu Aug 24, 2019
    ACC User Interface [1.0.7b] Setup Screen not accessible during race session Aug 6, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Trying to access the Competition Server - Isn't working? Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Access to 0-60 CP server with higher rating Jun 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Haven't access to the topics! (especially for Multiplayer Settings thread) Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer cannot access competitive servers Jun 5, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting saved games not accessible Jun 5, 2019
    Chit Chat Room problem with quick access multi player Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting crash error since first early access build Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Same crash error since first early access build....every build after...and version 1.0 Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Set-ups from early access phase can't be loaded May 29, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Cant access PitStop Menu May 4, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC UE4 Crash to Desktop - Thread Access Violation Apr 28, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 0.7.2 Game freezes every time i'm accessing FFB advanced settings Apr 20, 2019

3. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

I would say you need to Connect the Forum Account to your Steam Profile so they know you have a Officially Copy of ACC.

4. Here you find the info on how to associate Steam account to AC forum account:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?faq/forum-rules.3/

Nectaria Coutayar likes this.
  5. Martin79

Martin79 Rookie

Dear surtic86, dear Roberto,

that was the solution. thanks to both of you.

have a nice racing weekend
    Martin

Roberto Olivetti likes this.