1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

No more points after 99SA

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by TurboNoob, Aug 1, 2019.

1. TurboNoob

TurboNoob Rookie

No more points. Where are the points? No points for that. Something missed in development ...

question: What is missed?
    answer: VICTORY POINTS.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Ramming cars in Sa points 70 race Sep 7, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards SA POINTS Aug 22, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards lose 20 SA Points for nothing Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Championshipp Mode Sprint Race: Points from race 1 are missing Jul 14, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Championship points summary bug Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Gameplay 1.0.4 career limited tyres, formation lap, points Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Gameplay ISSUE - How can I see my championship position and points? Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards [1.0.2b] Not scoring a medal in test sessions loses career points? Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Custom Championship doesn't assign any points Jun 7, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Lost 7 SA points with a massive rear end collision (someone hit me hard in the rear under braking) May 4, 2019
    ACC Physics Jaguar driving help needed - Brake points Apr 16, 2019
    ACC Physics Braking points in different weather seems too similar Mar 26, 2019
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Custom Championships - Displaying the points table Jan 23, 2018
    Suggestions Drift points in servers Aug 5, 2017
    Console Lounge Fun with telemetry - Optimizing shift points Jun 20, 2017

3. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

The goal is not to go over 99, but to try to mantain it.

4. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

What are you using as input device? lol

5. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

What the heck are you doing?

Driving reverse, hitting poles on purpose...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  6. TurboNoob

TurboNoob Rookie

OMG, i am driving reverse. What the heck i am doing? Trying to entertain myself in this game.
    ts-pc racer, 450 degrees

7. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

8. TurboNoob

TurboNoob Rookie

You are a genius. So what?

9. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

Haha, rumors? I remember him from project cars 2, he's probably the 2nd biggest trolls that game has ever seen.
    Here's his youtube channel, go check out videos like these:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TurboNoob1/

sps_for_race likes this.
  10. TurboNoob

TurboNoob Rookie

Who is first?
    It was a good game, with a bug for immortality. I posted the bug on the official forum, but instead of fixing the bug, I was banned from the forum by Ian Bell. He did not fix the bug.

11. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

Amik #1.

You didn't just simply post the bug, you used that bug to waste peoples time and piss them off. Letting people lap you and then pushing them off track, **cking people up on the formation lap... I wonder why you got banned. That's why you're the 2nd biggest troll that pcars2 has ever seen.

12. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

Reading some of the comments in the other thread you've been involved in, seems you're making a name for yourself in this game too.

13. TurboNoob

TurboNoob Rookie

But the developer could help people and fix the error, since he could not do anything with me. But he did not.

14. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

No need to play the victim.

15. TurboNoob

TurboNoob Rookie

Sorry, but I'm not a victim. Victims are those 3000-4000 players who left the game. Because Project Cars was an absolutely buggy game, and in ACC there is no motivation to win the race. After 99SA i also can’t find a reason to play this game anymore. Even in cheap arcades, there is a player profile with statistics that everyone can see, and makes you play better.
    No matter what you say, the number of online players will say more.

16. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

Then stop playing the game and walk away with your head held high, like the 3-4k people you're talking about. Atleast they don't troll the people by ruining their races.