1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

No official Microsoft seal on Ultimate Edition for Xbox One?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Gauth, May 2, 2019.

1. Gauth

Gauth Rookie

Hi everyone,

I bought the Ultimate Edition for XB1 from the UK, and to my surprise it didn't have the Microsoft seal on the side of the case, and the wrapping was not the usual Y-fold. I know there are lots of games being re-sealed to make it look like they are brand new, but I like to give benefit of the doubt to the seller, who says all his copies in stock are sealed this way and came directly from his supplier.

The only reason why I believe there may be a very small chance that it's true, is because the game wasn't developed by a multi-million studio (like the other popular titles) and since this edition came out much later and serves basically as an huge update, maybe it didn't went through the same manufacturing/approval steps or something like that.

It may not make any sense thought, I really know nothing about how games get approved and distributed, so...

Were your copies of this game sealed like that?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Official ACC Endurance Race? Wednesday at 6:37 PM
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Assetto Corsa] Virtual Le Mans Classic official qualifications . Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer beta 1.0.1 worked great - official 1.0.1 always disconnects Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Is VR still officially supported? Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer My first official cp race... May 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Come on! Kunos! No Official Matchmaking system?! May 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Official scheduled races? May 10, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer [0.7.2] Kunos Official # 1 - Frozen May 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface Brodcast UI (official one) Apr 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Official ACC Championship Mar 28, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos official #02 server issue Mar 24, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Official server 01 strange race Mar 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions How try the private official test server by Kunos. Mar 20, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Test request: Tyre change on official servers 1-3 Mar 10, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Ultimate Guide on Damper Tuning ,Official RST Guide. Mar 5, 2019