1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

No permission to read or post on ACC Support forum

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by t1sch, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Romneyb

Romneyb Rookie

Hello, no permission either.Could you fix please?
    Thanks!

2. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro Rookie

Same issue with me. Can you please fix it aswell?

Thank you,
    Paulo

3. Forseti

Forseti Rookie

I still have a problem with the permissions. Could you check?

4. Phisic

Phisic Rookie

I do not have access either. My steam account shows as linked on the profile page though.

5. renato63

renato63 Racer

Try to check if my account is connected to steam, thanks.

Ok it works.

6. ArkadiuszPL

ArkadiuszPL Rookie

Same issue , please check.
    Thank you .

7. Racheengel84

Racheengel84 Gamer

still no access, please help

8. James Egan

James Egan Rookie

Also have this issue

9. nicopoche

nicopoche Rookie

Hello !
    Same problem here, no access, my steam account is linked...
    Thanks ! :)

10. ArkadiuszPL

ArkadiuszPL Rookie

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I'll try again ...
    Can someone tell me what do I have to do to get the permission. Is it me or just some technical issue .

Thanks in advance.

11. James Egan

James Egan Rookie

It's not just you

12. thurlesdrunk

thurlesdrunk Rookie

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
    My account is associated with steam. I cannot access ACC or AC PC forums. Hopefully this can be fixed soon please. Thanks

13. Mazzan

Mazzan Rookie

Annoying!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  14. lynx75

lynx75 Rookie

15. bt98

bt98 Rookie

16. lynx75

lynx75 Rookie

17. Talkie Toaster

Talkie Toaster Hardcore Simmer

I finally caved and bought ACC but I can't access the support forum, can someone work their magic on my account, pretty please? @6S.Manu?

Thank you!

18. Zanza21

Zanza21 Racer

Same issue here too, need a fix !

I got AC for PC and XBOX both with dlc's and ACC for PC..do i have to buy KartPro too ? :Do_O

19. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Again, apologizes for this issue. Users that reported the issue in this post have been enabled manually, so please keep reporting if you're facing this problem and I'll take care of your permission until the issue will be fixed, thanks.

Talkie Toaster likes this.
  20. ArkadiuszPL

ArkadiuszPL Rookie

Confirmed. Now it works for me . Thank you.