1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

No Red Bull Ring?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Poguinhas, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I'd like to see it (and in general ACC expanding with more content in future), even as additional DLC or perhaps better even as part of a series expansion. Guess it just depends on what deal Kunos has with SRO and if it makes financial sense for them to work on and release it.

2. FHarbor

FHarbor Gamer

Sad. :( My favourite track in almost any racing game.

3. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

Difficult to have red bull ring as a favourite regardless the car type

4. Josefhead

Josefhead Racer

unfortunate (for me)... it's the track I have the best pace.. it fits my driving style very well

5. Rioku

Rioku Racer

I preffer Barcelona, awesome Track for GT

R. Iván likes this.
  6. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

I really like RBR. But they should do something about turn 2 (Remus) on top of the hill. It's far too tight.
    If they had made the turn bigger (rounder) and widened it to allow for more speed and maybe overtaking possibilities then that would have been great for the track.