1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

No SA rating for me?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by theivansk, Apr 14, 2019.

1. theivansk

theivansk Rookie

Hello everyone. First of all my apologies if I am doing something wrong here let's say posting in the wrong place for example, is my first ever post.
    The question itself is that I have been playing competizione for a while now, I have 70 ish hours on it. And when I enter my profile to see my rating stats, I notice that SA rating is empty. What I am missing here? I have to do something for unlock this rating?
    At first I though it was question of time but nor I am very upset.
    Maybe is a silly question but sorry. Thank you.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating still counting after end of race Sunday at 10:27 PM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Tuto Rating french Saturday at 3:10 PM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Opinion: Rating system is too punishing while learning a new track Saturday at 6:21 AM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards v0.7.2 overall rating never seems to settle? Friday at 8:16 PM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Question about the driver ratings Friday at 4:13 PM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Ratings and guest drivers Friday at 8:54 AM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating in general and CN and CC in particularly Friday at 5:02 AM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Will it be possible to run by disabling the rating system? Apr 18, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Ratings focus - Accessibility vs Authenticity Apr 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions We have the 1.0 in a month and a half, so... when we will know something about the CP rating? Apr 14, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Reset rating Apr 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Minolin pls implement SA rating in real life! Apr 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Racecraft rating fell from 32 to 6 - anyone know why? Apr 13, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Server Ratings how do I set Apr 10, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards rc rating decreasing as position in race improves Apr 4, 2019

3. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

PC rating has to be above 50 to unlock SA. PC rating can be improved only in special events.

4. theivansk

theivansk Rookie

Oh did not know that. Than you so much!

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I wonder if maybe the SA rating should be unlocked before PC rating. For mp use I think its more important to get people the SA rating, just as TN is also very important.

Someones pace is not as important in MP as is their track knowledge and ability in traffic at least not for me. @Minolin

6. aotto1977

aotto1977 Simracer

This may be (well, surely it is) a dumb question, but how do I improve my PC rating? Meanwhile I've spent hours in MP races (I don't dig single player or AI races that much tbh) and my PC rating won't change from 0.

7. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

You literally have it in quote of my post :D

aotto1977 likes this.
  8. aotto1977

aotto1977 Simracer

I should definitely work on my text comprehension on mondays. :D

Jacobs likes this.
  9. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Will your SA rating be visible to other players on the server?

10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Unsure about that, but it really doesn't matter what your SA is if you just use it as a status symbol its a useless number. It needs to be used to find cleaner servers so SA50 server means everyone is over 50, some may think that because they have an SA of 90+ others should show them more respect, when all its really designed to do is let you join servers where everyone in it will be at a minimum driving standard that you want to race against. In this side I hope more is planned in encouraging people to use restricted servers then pure free server choice, this has shown it doesn't work in AC with MR or PC2 with their ratings.

In game all will be able to see if your AM, Pro AM, PRO etc which is a reasonable idea oh what to expect from them but its up to Kunos if all ratings will be visible to others which personally I would prefer.

Minolin likes this.