1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

No tyre wear on track visible

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ton vd Waardenburg, Oct 11, 2018.

1. I don't know what i am doing wrong, but i don't see any tyre wear on the track. It looks like i am the first driver on that track..so i still have to use the guiding lines to find my braking point.
    Does it suppose to look like this ? I never did a race...i just installed the game...then straight to practise...maybe the tyre wear on the track will be there after some races ? That should be very strange..
    What am i doing wrong ? i have alle tyre stuff 'ON'. It should be some setting ?!

I don't have any experience with Assetto Corsa what so ever..this is my first AC Game.

( i don't have any 'log' folder in the documents\assetto corsa competizione path)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay [1.0.2 v2] Autosaving in champ loose wear of tyres sets Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Physics Tyre wear Jun 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Is tyre wear a thing in ACC yet? Nov 1, 2018
    ACC User Interface Tiny tiny wording issue: "Tyre / Fuel wear" Oct 2, 2018
    ACC User Interface Tyre Wear Option not working Sep 16, 2018
    Chit Chat Room [AC] Hack that turns off tyre wear? Jun 25, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G29 Vibration - Tyre Wear Mar 31, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Carry the Tyre wear to second race Sep 14, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Ferrari F40 - Tyre wear of Street 90s Aug 16, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Mercedes Benz C9 front tyre wear hard compound Jun 9, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Maserati MC12 GT1 tyres wear May 20, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues BMW 1M ST tyres - initial grip and wear of rear tyres Mar 29, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues tyre wear not affected by tempature Jan 16, 2017
    Console Lounge Surprise: tyre wear indicator with new patch Nov 29, 2016
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Tyre Wear Rate Nov 28, 2016

3. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Practice is set to a green track (green means very very clean track, no rubber at all). You need to do a lot of laps (alone) to start seeing rubber on the asphalt.
    If you try hotstint, you'll find the track pretty rubbered.

4. Hotstint ? i'm gonna try to find that..i just practice..to get the know the track..car..breaking points.. I don't know what a hotstint is :(. Lot's to search for i gues...thx for you time and answer at least i know it's nothing on my end.

5. Arlo

Arlo Racer

single player and there you can select from practice to race :)

6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

So in main menu click on Single player and it will get you to these

click on game mode and toggle left or right to find hot stint mode. and then confirm and get back to start session.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Wow...in my first attemt i broke my fastest lap time with almost 3 seconds. I found the option and don't you love that tyre wear on the track ! Thanks guys for all of your time, great respons and easy to understand explenation..really apriciate it !! Lot's of kudo's for all of you !

Freddie Seng and Aristotelis like this.