1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic No updates? (Ultimate Edition)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by sirio994, Apr 17, 2018.

1. sirio994

sirio994 Gamer

I'm reading different reviews of Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition and it seems that the game has no updates. Is it true? Will we see something like a day one patch or it is really already over for consoles (with so many features missing and no planned sequel)?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions ACC Updates NO changelog ?? Jun 14, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Moza racing: Pithouse and wheel updates bring FFB curves adjustment Apr 16, 2023
    ACC Physics Performance updates changelog Jan 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Would there be updates on PS4? Sep 28, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Graphics/lag on race updates Sep 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crashes after installing latest Windows Updates (14/09/2022) Sep 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions what is going on with this game, its updates, and its DLC? Jul 1, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Extreme Lag last updates Sep 29, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Tire wear after recent updates. Jun 5, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Future graphics updates and FOV and telemetry Mar 11, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting 9GB and 7GB updates after patches 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 [Download/install still managed by Steam] Feb 16, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Any updates on fixing the fps issue ? Feb 1, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game won't launch after receiving updates [Documents folder write error] Aug 5, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Ideal Line Assist - it changes/updates color to late Jul 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox updates? Jul 9, 2020

3. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

I would imagine that the the game comes fully loaded?

Ts-pc racer, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, pc, htc vive, gt omega rig, etc.

4. sirio994

sirio994 Gamer

Which would be the sense of sending the Ultimate Edition without the update? It would be foolish, just to have reviews saying "bad, just the original game + DLCs". Expecially for a game that had bad critics and ratings at release on consoles...

5. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

I just did a quick search and have not seen any reviews of the ultimate edition version.

There was a fair bit of DLC during the games life span, which is all included on the disc, and also several patches which I have absolutely no doubt are also included. Further minor patches were promised to be incoming to coincide with the release of this "Ultimate" edition. A few days yet to find out what they are and if they have worked. In any case the game is about as bug free as any other on the market as far as I can tell and arguably in a better state than two other driving games I can think of right now.

For all the games shortcomings, if you have already paid out for a wheel, £30 for a proper driving simulator on console is an absolute bargain imho.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    paul_wev likes this.
  6. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

A new update (1.21?) should take care of a few gfx glitches, but we haven't heard anything else about it. In any case, I doubt new features will be implemented. Not sure about proper Pro/X support: is it mandatory for new games or new editions of past games?

SlimCharles likes this.
  7. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition is just the normal game with all the DLC included. Nothing fancy there.

Although we might see an update with the release of the Ultimate edition.

It's the same history over and over again but, the game obviously needs more updates (features missing and bugs).

olevet likes this.
  8. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

At this point,i would be glad if they only fix the livery glitches.I've lost hope on features a long time ago

GhostMan and olevet like this.
  9. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

If they could only add psvr support on consoles, at least just for hotlapping, I'd be so pleased. Well, it ain't happening, just wishful thinking.

10. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Marco talked about it long time ago. Said it wasn't going to happen because PSVR is not good enough as in simracing you need a very sharp view. Not to mention they can't achieve 60 fps on the normal version.

olevet likes this.
  11. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

There will be a day one patch, yes! As for AC, the game will continue to be available for purchase, servers for multiplayer and lobbies will be kept open and active for as long as people continue to play it. The game will not receive further updates now (It has now been 7 years since AC development started and 4 years from its 1.0 release) Our entire team is now focused on AC Competizione.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  12. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Not even a fix for the livery issues?

13. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

?! They said there will be a day one patch.... so i think this will contain a livery fix! :)

Hugo Catarino and Scuderia Paul like this.
  14. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

v1.21 has arrived on PS4.

PS_Messages_20180419_151809.jpg

olevet and SlimCharles like this.
  15. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Nothing else?? :rolleyes:

What is SDK calls?

16. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

Maybe SDK is something to do with the race (non) start bug?.

SlimCharles likes this.
  17. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

HI.... Version 1.21 update just landed on PS4...
    I have to say .. If that's day one patch of the complete edition and the last update.. It's a huge disappointment.

We still didn't receive the special events that in PC version came up with the Bonus Pack 3....

And didn't see any more fixes that where reported just after the 1.20 update... Only the glitched liveries...

Really hope to see at least one patch more with the special events that are missing..

olevet and SlimCharles like this.
  18. sirio994

sirio994 Gamer

No difficulty sliders (gamechanger), laps of fuel, better pit strategy app. Ok that they are focusing on AC Competizione but i expected at least some small features, options or events from the PC version.

Hope this is not the last but considering the timing i think this is the "day one patch" of the ultimate edition...so it's really over...

SlimCharles likes this.
  19. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

No timed races either like on PC. Come on now.

SlimCharles likes this.
  20. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Trust Kunos the PC boys said, there sort it out, well they haven’t. How can they call it the ultimate edition when half the game is missing, because they can’t be bothered to port it over.

21. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Thank you for your statement. A little of clear communication is what needed and something it was missing. I also understand your decision to stop the development of AC as you said is started 7 years agoand now your efforts are focused on ACC but one question remain open to me:
    The 7 years of development were on PC which version in fact have more features than console one. The console version was released more or less 2 years and it is uncomplete if compared to PC version. Based on that the question is: will the console version of AC receive totally or at least partially the porting of the developments which were already done on PC or it remain without these portings? If not do you consider the portings from.PC to console the same of a brand new development?
    Personally I will be available to pay for a good DLC which carry some of the features present on PC to the console so you should not work for free.
    A your reply should be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Kembro and Hugo Catarino like this.