1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Non repsonsive thrustmaster after W 10 upgrade...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BlitzPig_EL, Jul 30, 2016.

1. BlitzPig_EL

BlitzPig_EL Gamer

Did the upgrade to Windows 10 last week, and everything was working fine. All my flight controllers, all my other games, etc... Just got around to trying Assetto Corsa this morning, and my TM T300 Ferrari Alcantara set up no longer works.

I installed the latest drivers from TM, and still nothing. I can calibrate it in the control panel, and the controlers section in game shows that it is working, and my profile still loads, but in game, nothing.

I'm out of ideas and need help. I don't really want to revert to 7, nor do I want to walk away from AC.

What to do?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds assetto corsa per pc non si avvia Oct 3, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special events - showing as Anonymous in leaderboards Apr 14, 2023
    Chit Chat Room cercuit ledenon Mar 4, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars J. Gounon w/ Bentley gloves on 21/22' AMGs Mar 2, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues ACC keeps crashing non stop Nov 4, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Non-collidable Trackside Objects Sep 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Fatal Error during races (non reproducable) Sep 9, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Non updated liveries Mar 6, 2021
    ACC Physics Ferrari GT3 non Evo BoP 2020 bug Dec 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Non posso adattare lo schermo Oct 27, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashing non stop [2080Ti power delivery starvation] Sep 16, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars non see through broken windshield at night AMG Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB for non direct drive wheel Jun 28, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC FFB for non direct drive wheel Jun 28, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Non mi funziona il multigiocatore online help me Jun 25, 2020

3. BlitzPig_EL

BlitzPig_EL Gamer

Well, I have it working offline, but online the paddle shifters don't work.

4. ZethGAF

ZethGAF Simracer

Deactivate "Use separate shifter" or paddles will only work with cars that use them irl.

5. BlitzPig_EL

BlitzPig_EL Gamer

Not the issue, I have never had "use separate shifter" activated as I don't have a shift lever. I double checked. The box isn't checked.

Everything else works online, save the paddle shifters.

6. Rudski

Rudski Alien

I might be wrong here but I always thought you can't use paddles for a car that requires a H-shifter and vice versa.

7. BlitzPig_EL

BlitzPig_EL Gamer

Well Rudski you are wrong about that.

Finally figured out that it was a total chance occurrence.

Our private server had not been restarted after the last small patch was released once our admin restarted it, my shift paddles worked properly.
    Figured it out when I joined our open server to test it again and they worked.

2+2=5

:confused: