1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nordschleife: is it at all possible? - Spoiler alert: no

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Poguinhas, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Mind your typing, dude.
    Do you even know who Stephano is!

Fernandito likes this.
  2. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

No man I don't who's him, but sure as heck he trolled you epic time when saying that ahha

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Stefano (SRRY mate, I always mix this up with ph :() Casillio is the head developer of Kunos.
    And he hates Nords.
    So take a guess...

Fernandito likes this.
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

*banging hat at wood*
    NOOOOO it’s VLN,

Freddie Seng and Fernandito like this.
  5. Oberonone

Oberonone Gamer

As much as I'd love to have the green hell in game, it would make much more sense to expand the SRO series roster going forward. The cars will be all but done, it's just recreating tracks and liveries, until they decide to do GT4. ;)
    I guess it all hinges on the success of the game and whether it's worth continuing development.

warth0g likes this.
  6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

If, and that’s a VERY big if, ACC succeeds to the revenue, GT4 will come eventually. No doubt about that.
    The expansion to other series outside SRO is what drives the community here.

7. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

No one is allowed to dislike Nords. That includes him too

8. Oberonone

Oberonone Gamer

Yes, absolutely, and I would like nothing more than other series. How much can they do if it's still the official Blancpain game though? Genuinely curious.

9. Serge M

Serge M Alien

You’re being trolled, lol. Nords along with Suzuka are are Stefano’s two favourite tracks. Kunos were also the first studio to bring a laserscanned track in to a sim

mr Switchblade likes this.
  10. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

SRO currently run a lot of series around the world, so there is a lot of content available. They run series currently with GT3, GT4 and TC machinery, and as of 2020 will be fully implementing GT2 cars into the sprint series, amongst others such as British GT.

Their series:
    Intercontinental GT Challenge
    Blancpain Endurance Series
    Blancpain World Challenge Europe (Sprint series)
    Blancpain World Challenge Asia
    Blancpain World Challenge America
    Blancpain Sports Clun
    British GT
    GT4 America
    Pirelli GTS World Challenge
    Pirelli TC World Challenge
    GT4 European Series
    GT4 France

That's at least 10 DLC's that Kunos could potentially release (I excluded the two series we already have, Blancpain Endurance and Europe/Sprint).

So yeah, an insane amount of series that the SRO have, which could all possibly be future DLC's (most likely Blancpain World Challenge ones).
    Also, I do believe that SRO own a bit of ADAC GT Masters, so that too is possible.

https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/images/Calendars 2019 27_07_18.pdf Link to all the SRO series.

11. Oberonone

Oberonone Gamer

Sorry @Son, maybe I dint make myself clear. I realise some of what SRO has to offer, so thanks for the info, but we were talking about series outside the SRO. For that to happen, they'd have to develop AC3, no?
    Which I think they should because I want single seaters now! ;)

12. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Ah, my bad too for not understanding properly. Yeah, I'd imagine they would do, unless SRO went against their sportscar roots and started single seaters.

13. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

D.Jankovic and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  14. Stekelly1980

Stekelly1980 Rookie

I'm willing to pay extra for the nordschleife

any any likes this.
  15. magzire

magzire Alien

At least we have new life in a AC1 with Shader Patch, night and rain for nords. So don't really care now if ACC will have it, which is obviously it won't.

16. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

I actually really like how closely they’re simulating a specific series. Adding a track that Blancpain doesn’t run on, would break that authenticity, for me anyway. I hope they do the GT World America next, so that we ge those yummy tracks. Followed by the GT4 cars or even the touring cars.

Mind you, unlike almost everybody else, I’m not really into Nords. I prefer normal size racetracks and I’ve never put the effort in to learn all of the corners in Nords. Give me VIR or Watkins or Sebring instead!

17. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Laguna Seca :)

warth0g likes this.
  18. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

More (good) tracks are always better. I wouldn't care about authenticity, if the track is made well.
    And the Nordschleife provides amazing Endurance racing. Le Mans as well.

19. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

ACC is build around Blancpain.
    But what if in the future Kunos decides to add (payed) DLC containing VLN, WTC and all other kinds of racing events? Would that be possible?

20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Nothing and everything is possimpible