1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nordschleife: is it at all possible? - Spoiler alert: no

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Poguinhas, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogster

Mogster Alien

The Nordschleife is to ACC as “Historic Spa” was to AC :D

2. any any

any any Gamer

If you think, the NOS are Nice2Have... i dont think so :)….

The Nordschleife are the Legend!

[​IMG]

NemethR likes this.
  3. tortuosit

tortuosit Gamer

Hello, wasp here. Nords in ACC would be a dream come true, bye.

any any likes this.
  4. Serge M

Serge M Alien

The more people ask for it the less chance of it ever happening... haha

Freddie Seng and Son like this.
  5. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

+1, this game needs Nords and track day servers. No Nords track day servers, no buy

6. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

+1, totally agree. Nords here would be a blast.

I wonder if they will ever add as much content as is available in the original AC, considering that the original AC still generates revenue and people play it.

any any likes this.
  7. Cravenor

Cravenor Gamer

No they won't. This Game is made under licensing Restrictions. You also don't See F1 2016 after a few Years with Indycars, Nascars, Gt3s and non F1 Tracks. Seems hard to understand for People, that this is a Game for a specific Brand.

Freddie Seng, bondyboy, lero and 4 others like this.
  8. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Technically it’s for a specific racing category :)
    But yes, surprising how many people still push for a random mis mash of content rather then embracing a complete series and racing it like the real drivers do

9. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

For some GT3 is a series :p, I really don’t understand why we have that conversation again, it’s the definition of a wish list of a things or thing that is not gonna happen and we all know why,
    I am not saying that it wouldn’t be nice to be able to experience a his track with ACC cars and physics but it’s just one of those things that at current state of a game can only be an imagination
    We should focus on stuff with SRO and that amazing partnership that Kunos is building, there is still amazing content to be added I am sure of that, and not only content;)

Freddie Seng, lero, Brinkyeti and 3 others like this.
  10. OTL_YT105

OTL_YT105 Rookie

Absolutely, I can race Nords in nearly every sim, some with very nice, very new versions (rf2 for instance). I would much prefer that Kunos focus on SRO content - GT4 for instance, SRO America and Asia. British GT and last but not least FFSA. Think of the track and car list we could have:

-TRACKS-
    COTA (SRO America)
    VIR (SRO America)
    Watkins Glen (SRO America)
    Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (SRO America)
    Sonoma (SRO America)
    Road America (SRO America)
    Indianapolis (IGTC/SRO America)
    Sepang (SRO Asia)
    Chang (SRO Asia)
    Fuji (SRO Asia)
    Shanghai (SRO Asia)
    Donington Park (BGT)
    Snetterton (BGR)
    Oulton Park (BGT)
    Nogaro (FFSA)
    Pau (FFSA)
    Ledenon (FFSA)
    Magny-Cours (FFSA)

-CARS-
    GT4 - Including Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Aston, KTM, Alpine, Mclaren, Saleen, Ginetta, Ford, Chevy, etc.
    TCR (America) - Including VW, Audi, Hyundai, Alfa, Honda, and more in the future.
    TCA (America) - Smaller touring cars from Honda, Hyundai, Subaru, Mini, Mazda
    TC (America) - BMW, Nissan, Hyundai

There is probably more series that are owned by SRO that I'm not aware of, but I would say the above list of content would lead to an absolutely spectacular selection that if it is created to the same level of quality as the existing content would be absolutely unrivaled in sim racing in terms of the amount of high quality developer made content.

11. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

Put it this way , this thread still exists..

12. Czar66

Czar66 Gamer

Good. As much as I like the old 16mi ring, British GT (GT3 and GT4) and the GT4 from the current series seems the path of least resistance from the development perspective. 2020 IGTC season also can be in the pipe already, there is quite a space on the UI to include some buttons for the 2019 and 2020 seasons.

Rather have a feet on the ground development plan....

.....but lemme ruin this point and ask already some bonkers stuff:

Why not some FIA WEC love?:
    Class GTE
    Fuji Circuit
    Circuit de la Sarthe (boring, I know, but still a mythical place)
    A couple of good USA circuits being Sebring and COTA (not a fan of COTA but some ppl are, whatever...)
    Already have 3 of the circuits from its calendar being Silverstone, Spa and Barcelona.

....aaand someday prototypes? :D

alright, back onto reality...

British GT and GT4 implementation could be actually exciting as hell. Looking forward to the future.

13. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Apparently, someone's still hoping for a VLN license... :D

Ästhetiker likes this.
  14. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

They've probably just let the thread continue because people will just create new threads about it if they close it.

15. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Well...

As ACC is licenced (or what) by SRO, I do not think it would be really possible. - But I think if the community really wants it, maybe there is a chance.

On the other hand, I am really looking for the SRO content, now with IGTC DLC finally here, I think we can turn our attention towards America.
    I would assume the next DLC being World Challenge America.
    Boy, what great race tracks:
    - Circuit of the Americas
    - Mosport
    - Virginia International Raceway
    - Sonoma
    - Road America
    - Watkins Glen
    - Indianapolis
    -----
    I mean, these above are really some (in fact, most) of the BEST racetracks in the USA.
    I would actually trade the Nordschleife for those, but if the Nords are possible, i'll take it any time.

David Marx and romandevision like this.
  16. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I'd trade Nord and that all for Mid Ohio :)

Hope America will be the next DLC.

redadeg likes this.
  17. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Yes, America has great tracks, imho way way better than Blancpain Euro series.

Also Asia has very good tracks, maybe a step under the Americans but still better than Blancpain Euro series, imho.

Would be great to have both via dlc.. finger crossed...

18. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

I've never seen anything from Kunos which said ACC is limited to SRO events or series.

Not even sure the Licensing Master would sign such a deal.

19. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Well Blancpaun Euro Series (World Challenge Europe) really has I think the best race tracks from Europe. (Maybe a few are missing, like Imola and the Nords :D).

20. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

-1. I could live without it.

I'd rather have complete series with normal tracks, and yearly updates. ACC is currently perfect for this.