1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Nordschleife - shimmering trees

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Lmbg, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Lmbg

Lmbg Rookie

Hi everyone,
    I have an issue with the trees around the Nordschleife. I have tried nearly every graphic setting both on screen and in VR and I can't get rid of those shimmering trees. Every other track is working just fine.
    Any ideas ? Many thanks in advance !
    Cheers,
    Luc

I9 9900, 2080ti, Samsung 40" 4K, HP Reverb

Attached Files:

2. J3IMY

J3IMY Rookie

Same thing happens to me... I tried an older version of Shaders Patch and it fixed the problem. However, I'd like to enjoy the newest version without having that issue

3. J3IMY

J3IMY Rookie

Update

Try deleting the files on: Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks
    (Make a backup of those files first)
    BTW Don't touch any folders inside of that one. They should remain there for what I've read