1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nvidia announces the gtx titan x

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PAKFA, Mar 4, 2015.

1. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game will not launch - stuck 'Initializing UI' when Nvidia surround is enabled. Jun 20, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Nvidia driver 531.68 issues. Apr 28, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality [ACC] [VR] [OpenXR] [OpenComposite] High-clarity settings for HP Reverb G2 on Nvidia RTX3080 Nov 12, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality nVidia 522.25: 5-10% performance boost on 3080 Oct 13, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Possible Nvidia dual drive causes fatal crash Oct 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Fatal Error Crash [nvwgf2umx.dll - nvidia drivers] Aug 25, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality NVIDIA 512.XX vs 516.XX Aug 11, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Windows11 + nvidia surround in game resolution issue Jun 17, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer [resolved - nvidia driver] Track-specific game freeze in both Single Player and Multiplayer Apr 13, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality NVIDIA performance overlay Mar 28, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting help needed acc will not start after game/ NVidia driver update Mar 24, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting return to menus and monitor blank - not optimum mode [Nvidia driver "feature"] Nov 27, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions New Nvidia Driver add DLSS to ACC Nov 16, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting F11 toggling full screen and framerate issue on nVidia Oct 29, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Stuck on AC Launcher if Nvidia Surround enabled Oct 19, 2021

3. Vampire

Vampire Alien

The more X's the faster it goes! :D

Stand by for the nVidia XGTX-TitanXX-007X

William Sebastian likes this.
  4. Quffy

Quffy Alien

So far all these nasa cards mean nothing... until we get to play games on directx12/mantle/vulkan.

1karl1 likes this.
  5. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

Until 70+inch 4k TV's get priced into the realm of the non-famous i'm sticking to 1080p which means what i've got now i'm happy with . Down-sampling atm is not worth upgrading for & with the joyboxstations likely having 5 + years left in their life cycle idk how i'l even be tempted to upgrade anytime soon .

esox71 likes this.
  6. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Sorry for OT
    Witch GPU is the minimum for AC to get 90+ fps with high/ultra settings on triple 27' 1920x1080 60Hz monitors?
    970gtx?

7. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

Would wait until the 1.1 until you even think about making that decision . From what i seen of an "old build" on my rig the higher settings almost made it look like a sequel .

8. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

I don't think GTX 970 can do triple and high+ settings. Maybe medium settings for that or a GTX 980 for high+ settings.

Anyway, triple is becoming obsolete very very fast. In a few years they will be museum pieces compared to VR. If you are into that sort of thing...

P.S. In 1-2 months AMD should launch the r9 300 series. I would not buy a new gfx now.

9. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Yep, watch the 970 and 980 prices drop like a stone after that.

PAKFA likes this.
  10. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

That would be great since I plant o buy the best bang for the buck video card = GTX 970. ;)

I only need it to run 1080p, which would be a piece of cake for that card.

11. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

I just wanted to do a short follow-up. GTX Titian X is here and it's the fastest single GPU card > http://www.anandtech.com/show/9059/the-nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-x-review

It has has 12gb vram and it costs 1.000 euro/$. Anyone planning to buy one? :)

P.S. It looks that it's a little slower that this LN2 cooler GTX 980 beast > http://wccftech.com/evga-geforce-gt...er-price-ocd-22-ghz-core-89-ghz-memory-clock/
    *(comparing 3dMark score here > http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/nvidia_geforce_gtx_titan_x_review,22.html)

12. esox71

esox71 Alien

Triples will always be around IMO, 47" TV @ 1920x1080.....Sure I seen one of them in the museum last week.:p

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  13. Any graphics card over £250 is of no interest to me (and even that is pushing it).

14. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

My GTX 680 more than 3 years ago was almost 500 euros, but I want to not spend so much on the next one if I can. I'm looking to see the prices of GTX 970 and the new R9 380x when it comes, they should both be cheaper than that and last for at least 2 years with good performance.

15. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

As someone on the Anandtech forums said: "82% higher price than the GTX 980 for 33% more performance."
    So if you're filthy rich and just want to toss a buckload of money out the window, then sure. :) I'd rather set my eyes on the R9 380X (possibly 390X?) or the 980 when the inevitable price drop occurs.

PAKFA likes this.
  16. gahorneck

gahorneck Gamer

AC is amazing with the Titan X. Everything in game on max, 8X Sparse Grid to kill the jaggys in Inspector, and its perfect. Yes, lots of $, but not more than a set of tires for the race car...

17. Mogster

Mogster Alien

8X SGSS :eek:

As an SGSS junkie and with DCSW 2 out soon I'm now tempted.

18. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

I would go for the 980 Ti instead. Same performance but cheaper.

19. Where are you, Pakfa? We miss you!

20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I think he went to project cars

21. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Didn't he go nuts in that graphics thread he stared? I think the dev's banned him.

I don't think he was happy with ACs direction, PCars seemed to be more his preferred gfx/physics balance.