1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nvidia DLSS UE4 plugin avaiable now! Accattatavill!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by stefanoCasillo, Feb 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions New Nvidia Driver add DLSS to ACC Nov 16, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Nvidia released DLSS 2.0 Mar 25, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Nvidia DLSS May 29, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game will not launch - stuck 'Initializing UI' when Nvidia surround is enabled. Jun 20, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Nvidia driver 531.68 issues. Apr 28, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality [ACC] [VR] [OpenXR] [OpenComposite] High-clarity settings for HP Reverb G2 on Nvidia RTX3080 Nov 12, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality nVidia 522.25: 5-10% performance boost on 3080 Oct 13, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Possible Nvidia dual drive causes fatal crash Oct 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Fatal Error Crash [nvwgf2umx.dll - nvidia drivers] Aug 25, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality NVIDIA 512.XX vs 516.XX Aug 11, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Windows11 + nvidia surround in game resolution issue Jun 17, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer [resolved - nvidia driver] Track-specific game freeze in both Single Player and Multiplayer Apr 13, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality NVIDIA performance overlay Mar 28, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting help needed acc will not start after game/ NVidia driver update Mar 24, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting return to menus and monitor blank - not optimum mode [Nvidia driver "feature"] Nov 27, 2021

2. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

DO ITTTT

F1Aussie likes this.
  3. Psit

Psit Alien

It just works

AndyK70, #Race@Home and sps_for_race like this.
  4. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Just push the update button :D

5. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

guess this is for developers and has to be integrated first in the game before we can benefit it?

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

7. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

c.j, Cote Dazur, Whitestar and 33 others like this.
  8. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

5 minute fix :D

9. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

so just install plugin and then we can use it???

10. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

11. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

You left us, we don't know which button to push.

Poguinhas, Elrann, Pandora and 20 others like this.
  12. Just press all of them :cool:

13. pmgfrederico

pmgfrederico Gamer

Sucks to be the guy who called those PLUG (wait for it) INs!

By the way @kunos , did you notice UE 4.26 has some sort of experimental water model? Thought you would be eager to give it a go :p~

Be honest, how much of AC2 is already running in Unigine? Does it support plug ins? :D

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  14. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Always the one in the middle, you can't be wrong

15. ya I watched some videos on youtube and that's where I stop...I am not going to touch Unreal Engine ever again in my life (I hope) :p

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  16. pmgfrederico

pmgfrederico Gamer

Notice you have quoted my reference to Unigine ;) not Unreal. But you must be referring to the water model from UE4 right? Aquaplaning in ACC just got easier :p

Never say never. After a 4 comes a 5 :p

17. fixed :D

A racing game on Unigine.. hmmm.. that's a sweet sweet thought.
    Sadly no console support there.. so it's a no starter for many companies.

FAE_Coyote, D.Jankovic and Coanda like this.
  18. pmgfrederico

pmgfrederico Gamer

Now I need to fix mine! Doesn't this WYSIWYG support strike trough? People discussing DLSS (if only my 10 series supported it) and they are missing important stuff as formatting capabilities.

19. pmgfrederico

pmgfrederico Gamer

I see companies going all in (well perhaps no fast paced racing games) with UE5. The guys at Ninja Theory produced really impressive stuff also with a very small team. I can see them leveraging Nanite and also the consoles fast resource load capabilities. Also the promiscuity between MS/DX and AMD may at some point pay off so hopefuly UE5 needs to be aligned with that as well. Unless they favor SONY. Only that would prevent them from cropping the low hanging fruit from PC. Oh well if only I could upgrade my wheel and have the space for a new setup rather than mumbling about thecnology that I don't know how to use :rolleyes:

20. pmgfrederico

pmgfrederico Gamer

How did I just miss this? You just need a Unigine2Unreal PLUG IN!

Coanda and AndyK70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.