1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

NVIDIA Freestyle Post Processing coming to ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Torcano, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Was just reading the new driver and GeForce Experience updates and stumbled upon this.

[​IMG]

Seems to be an nvidia post processing plugin that allows us to tweak the look of supported games. My tarded crying about "no tweakable PP filter in ACC like we were used to in old AC" are gonna be coming to an end bois. :D

ACC listed in compatible games list -

[​IMG]

It does not work just yet in ACC, but I tested it on old AC and it is quite nice and easy to use, tons of things you can tweak. Interface looks like this for example, many more tweakable things in there that are not shown in the screenshot -

[​IMG]

Maybe I'm the only one to get much excitement out of silly stuff like this but now I cannot wait for full release so that I can do this proper :p

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Assetto Corsa Competizione - Benchmark - Nvidia RTX 2060 (i7 9700k) 1080p Apr 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti for simracing Apr 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Nvidia raytrace real option for ACC Apr 13, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Nvidia 3d Vision 2 not working Feb 27, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Nvidia drivers 418.91 Caution Feb 13, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Nvidia Shield TV PAD controler Dec 28, 2018
    ACC User Interface HUD - Misplaced "outside" my view - nVidia Surround Nov 27, 2018
    ACC General Discussions nvidia gpu + w10 lastest update Nov 22, 2018
    ACC User Interface Nvidia Shield TV & ACC Oct 15, 2018
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes (fatal error) and extreme stuttering after Nvidia update Oct 11, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Updating Nvidia Drivers Sep 19, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars ACC Nvidia 3Dvision compatibility. Sep 14, 2018
    ACC General Discussions 4K / 21:9 Performance | High-End Intel + Nvidia Systems Datalogging Sep 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC Nvidia Game ready driver Sep 10, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Video.UI.exe blocking switch to Nvidia surround Jul 27, 2018

3. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

Apologies for posting here but maybe this is apt.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with NVIDIA? I went to check to see if I could update drivers to try to improve settings and every time I tried to open GeForce experience I got an error code 0001 or something similar. It says reboot and try to connect but alas kept getting same message

Any info welcome

Thanks in advance
    Baz

4. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Go to start menu and type services.msc -
    [​IMG]

Find the NVIDIA Container services -
    [​IMG]

Right click on each one of them, go to properties, and change their "Log On" tab from "This Account" to "Local System Account".
    [​IMG]

If that does not work, maybe perform a clean driver install after uninstalling the current driver and geforce experience using display driver uninstaller tool. It is a good tool for doing clean installs.
    https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Do not hijack threads in the future like this though, makes me a sad puppy. This is not intended to be an nvidia support thread. D:

5. ▣ HiTzz

▣ HiTzz Gamer

i definitely have nothing against blue tint while playing but i definitely understand people who do and it will be very interesting what people will manage with this new setting, it could really improve the realistic color palette.

6. Jamiedh303

Jamiedh303 Rookie

Is this a good thing?

7. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Also raytrace is coming with last drivers for series 10 cards. Correcty implemented (scalability on three levels) has no performance penalty on medium (based on shadow of tomb rayder: raytrace on medium good results and less than 5 fps penalty)