1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Offline ballast

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Parkour, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Parkour

Parkour Gamer

Hi Kunos,

So far I have read that offline ballast is not currently available (or possible). I am trying to balance all the cars for my league and so far have been using the AI as the testers because they are impartial and very consistent. I'd like to be able to put ballast on them to predictably be able to add ballast to the cars for performance balancing across all the tracks which we are running.

So could we please have either:
    > Offline ballast for both Player and AI cars
    or
    > AI cars available for the server

Thank-you

Peter Szoke likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room ***feature request*** offline ballast Nov 4, 2015
    ACC Multiplayer Servers are offline Jan 27, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards ACC Lobby is offline since 9 hours ago. Any insights? Oct 29, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer MP OFFline Jul 23, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Best way to setup reverse grid-second races offline? Jul 5, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Multiplayer is showing offline on PC Apr 13, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer MP Offline Mar 19, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer offline ? Mar 13, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Server offline? Nov 9, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer MP Offline Sep 7, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting small lags, stutter, microfreezes in offline mode Jun 28, 2021
    ACC Tools Telemetry and Race Strategy tool for ACC (Real-time and Offline) Feb 21, 2021
    Physics Bugs & Issues Offline Multiclass Issue Feb 11, 2021
    ACC Physics all AI Porsche 911 GT3 wobble in the offline race [Logitech G-Hub interfering with AI controller] Jan 10, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Some questions related to 24h session SP/Offline Jan 7, 2021

3. Thomas Gocke

Thomas Gocke Alien

since the server can't run AI and probably never will, +1 for client operated AI on the server

4. Horus

Horus Alien

Can you use the custom template to add ballast?

edit: Two threads asking for the same thing! Come now, calm down.

5. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Offline ballast also makes it much easier to setup and test your car with a known ballast weight.

6. Parkour

Parkour Gamer

What do you mean by 'custom template'? I can set ballast on the servers, but no ai on servers, and no ballast in practice mode... and I am calm!!!

7. Horus

Horus Alien

Three exclamation marks, calm huh. :)

There is a a way to make custom races, maybe you could have a look at that and see if you can add ballast.

8. Parkour

Parkour Gamer

Ok thanks

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk