1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

One little nagging detail..

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Karolinis, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karolinis

Karolinis Racer

First of all, I want to say I am a big fan of ACC. espeacially physics and immersion and even though it still feels like in deep early access stage, I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible.

Anyway, there is one little detail that keeps bugging me. I am sure that most of regulars here would have read somewhere the viewpoint of developers that we as simracers are too addicted to data and we should be more focused to driving. All fine, except that every time before any race I have to get my calculator out and try to work out the number of how much fuel I need for the duration of the race. Same is during pitstop if I had it wrong the first time..

So how is it in the end? Are we more of engineers or more of racers? And this does not only concerns refueling question, but also weather forecast, which are tiny and so easy to miss before the race, as well as all the info in the setup UI. It seems like it's not that much of adding some new functionallity, but just putting some time in and realizing that these small details really add up to the feel of how 'unfinished' this title is..

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface little issue search bar Nov 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions A little assistance to help please Oct 27, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #149 – Little and Large Oct 6, 2019
    ACC Gameplay little default setup inconsistency on Nissan GT-R (2015) Aug 23, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals thrusmaster little edition no dectected Jul 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI is a single little train behind the player Jun 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Little question Jun 8, 2019
    ACC User Interface Little error Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Improve the graphical appearence using this little trick May 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Little surprise? May 14, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer After the matchmaking problem, here's my little solution May 9, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Hi, so I have a little error while set uping a server Apr 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions my little wishlist for final build Mar 15, 2019
    Screens & Videos Little video with Toyota Supra at Trento Bondone Mar 5, 2019
    ACC Gameplay To little cool down time on Races(just before formation lap begins) Jan 1, 2019

3. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

There are two threads going on about the level of "finish" of the game with people discussing pros and cons but of course we needed another one.
    I have no issue with people discussing those things and as a matter of fact I don't even engage on the threads, but this need to attention... I'm getting really tired of this, I find it childish, harsh and downright annoying. You get your 5 minutes of fame and a warning from me.
    Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.