1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 Online HUD Graphical Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Scuderia Paul, May 25, 2017.

1. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Since v1.14 on PS4 arrived I have experienced a couple of bugs / glitches with the HUD. Both have been seen more than once.

HUD FREEZING

Assetto Corsa_9.png Assetto Corsa_10.png

As you can see from the above the timing, position and speedo HUD information have crashed. This does not correct itself and I must cycle through HUD layouts to reset it. The car above is the GT-R Nismo but I also had it in the SCG 003C too at Nurburgring.

PART OF HUD FAILS TO LOAD

Assetto Corsa_8.png

This bug with the 919 Hybrid 2016 has happened 3 times. On 2 of these occasions I had been in the pit while spectating another driver in 'Session'. When I returned to the circuit the ERS info on the HUD failed to load. I did not test this with the 2015 car but I will report back if the issue continues.

SchumiF399 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room crew chief missing the right position online Nov 4, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Online Formation Lap Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer How To Driver Swap Online Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room SimRacingOnline week night sprints Oct 19, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Massive FPS drop in VR in online races came lately Oct 10, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Apex Online Racing ACC League - Season 2 Oct 8, 2019
    Screens & Videos Pagani Zonda R + Norschleife Tourist online Oct 2, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars No effects from online cars Sep 18, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Do people still race online in Assetto Corsa? Aug 31, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer How to Run online Sprint Races Aug 25, 2019
    ACC User Interface Can't see the time of day online Aug 24, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Help needed, Online keeps failing after 10min Aug 23, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Octane Online Racing - ACC Series (Oceania & Asia) Aug 9, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Endurance GT3 World Series by Ciracesonline.it Jul 22, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer crash during online race Jul 7, 2019

3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I have experienced this too. Also wrong car selection when selecting cars to add to the server. I thought it was me accidentally selecting wrong cars but I recorded it to check. I think I have found a solution to avoid it too. I will open a thread later after I've tested it.