1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[Online mode] Server cannot be found with players

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by FiRo, Oct 13, 2016.

1. FiRo

FiRo Rookie

I am playing in Hong Kong. Mostly I only do online racing. I could see the servers with players qualifying in 1.01, but after 1.03, servers with players inside (not even started qualifying yet) cannot be seen at all.

I did some testing with my friends, found that whenever anyone started loading into the server, the server can't be found on the list. Now only the servers without anyone in there shows up.

This is not online racing at all. I can only join the server through the game alert from my friends. If he forgot to send me invitation before loading, he has to get back out to empty the server then we can join together. When someone (not in my friend list) joined too, we are not able to join again at all, as the server is gone from the list. This makes the online world so tiny.

And after all, the "GT3 at SPA" has disappeared for 4 days already.

Please fix this major bug as soon as possible to bring back the big world.

Jaycwong and Rocket77 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Forumite Race Meetings [Online] UK - EU May 18, 2017
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No rev leds with Thrustmaster TS-PC Ferrari 488 in version 1.8 [Resolved by Advanced Mode] Dec 6, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Freezes after race/stint [hard drive sleep mode] Sep 18, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Screen not centred [triple screen in windowed mode] Jul 23, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting No Camera Movement [RESOLVED by disabling TrackIR mode] Jul 17, 2020
    Tracks modding Openworld[wip map released/only practice mode] Nov 19, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Trento bondone missing [for rc: available only in practice mode] Oct 15, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Wheels through bodywork [while watching opponents in multiplayer mode] Jun 28, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech F310 Gamepad problem with AC since 0.8 [gamepad has a switch to enable emulation mode] Mar 29, 2014

3. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

i have already raised a ticket to 505 and they said they escalated to developer, i also raised a idea to them to open a new thread to list out all known issues.

4. Jaycwong

Jaycwong Rookie

Really wish 505 / Kunos dev crew will improve the online mode systems, "Private room" with customized setting by room host will be the best option I would say.
    But at this stage, I won't expect that much, just bring all server from different regions together, and make it to a "REAL" online racing with random people and pre-set room will be good enough!

Horus likes this.
  5. FiRo

FiRo Rookie

And the other very weird thing is that why we cannot race any cars in any tracks as we wanted.

What a shame we cannot race GT3 in Mugello and Imola online.