1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Online multiplayer

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Pink invader, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Sometimes i open a clubparty but no one is joining :(. would be nice to talk to other races and discuss setups, wheel adjustments and so on. I think a good community is very important for a game, especially in racing games.

2. IF RACING

IF RACING Rookie

I bloody hope so this is sooo bad. I get angry when theres only drift lobby and 2 races showing

3. rich1e I

rich1e I Racer

I recommend to enter the races you interested in, even if it says there's only 1 player, because for some reason the number of players shown in the menu is not the same as the number of players in the lobby. I entered a lobby where it said there was 1 or even no players just to see if my setup had saved. It was pretty surprising to see there where 6 players. I backed out and refreshed servers menu and it still said there was only 1 player. Joined again and the 6 players were still there.

Gurkensepp likes this.