1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

XB1 Online server error

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by typhoonlight, May 19, 2017.

1. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

Hi today i try to enter the server which is empty on the online servers and the connection is interrupted and the race is already running the xbox one goes back to the main menu if there is a person on the server then it is possible to enter the server but if not it gives an error and this error is all on the xbox one server Not only on drift servers but also on other servers i added pictures i have no problem on internet connection ı am writing from turkey

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Let's talk multiplayer/online servers Jul 11, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Joining friends online works if you can’t join the multiplayer servers Jul 1, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer What is wrong with fetching server list MP Online May 13, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Online Servers with mandatory pitstops and dynamic weather? Apr 28, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Why are the online servers down? Apr 10, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting US Competition Server disconnected during race, no online races available after Apr 7, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Bad connection as soon as joining online server Feb 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Is is cheating server or ACC Grip-Power BUG During online race? Jan 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions PB times online servers and offline Dec 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC online server status Mar 19, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer online server disconnect issue since 0.6.4 Mar 14, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I CANT CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS Jan 26, 2019
    Bug reports Unable to see or join any online servers Apr 8, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues All Online Servers have N/A ping Mar 26, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Online server problem cars lost Jan 28, 2018

3. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

These are additional images

Attached Files: