1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

openVR stuck at 1.5

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Full_Ninja, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Full_Ninja

Full_Ninja Racer

I have an Index. Everything was great then a few days ago I noticed performance was not as good. I use to be able sit at the starting line with 10 other cars look down at fpsVR and see 120fps. Now it is in the 80s. I took a look at what openVR was set at in game and it is at 1.5.

That was odd because I set it to 1 when I first got the Index. I set openVR back to 1 in game and saved. Exited game checked steamVR global SS is set at 100% and application Assetto Corsa SS is 100%.

Started AC back up load up track check openVR and it back to 1.5. I've tried changing SS in both places and no matter what I set ss to it's always 1.5 in openVR in game.

I tried deleting openVR file. No luck. I did a win 10 reset and still no luck. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Hardware gpu 1080ti, CPU 2700x, ram 3466

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds openVR stuck at 1.5 Sep 22, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Record gameplay using VR fixed (For windows mixed Reality and openvr) May 29, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC with Rift will render to OpenVR mode, but not Oculus Rift mode Mar 25, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Distorted screen mirror in openVR Feb 1, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality OpenVR Max FPS 37. Jan 27, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds High CPU Load Using OpenVR Mar 3, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Get rid of "Assetto Corsa does not support VR" message (OpenVR/SteamVR) Feb 15, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues VR: IPD(world scale) in game app on Oculus like we have it for OpenVR Jan 4, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds VR - OpenVR Mirror Res Nov 2, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds OpenVR Mode: VIVE shows wierd position and no controll / Monitor shows splitscreen one half red Oct 26, 2017
    Chit Chat Room 20 - 40% less gpu in Openvr mode with oculus rift Sep 26, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Where's the OpenVR PPD setting saved? Jun 25, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues OpenVr App May 20, 2017
    Chit Chat Room OpenVR May 16, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Best Vive Settings For OpenVR. Apr 21, 2017