1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

opinions about veeery long practice and qualy sessions

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Luciano Micale, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

Hi guys, sometimes you get caught really long practice and qualy sessions online(people jump in and then see it is a very long session then go out, and it goes like this for one hour, people in and out).I have not so much time to stay one full hour in practice and one full hour on qualy(sometimes even more), but obviously this is only for me.
    Wouldn't it be easyer in match making options to have a button to switch for short,medium and long session for online mode?!? I mean: i have not so much time, i go for short races (say 10 minutes pra

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Seeking opinions for buying the best Jan 22, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Opinions on 1.6.5 Jan 27, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Opinions about the "Next Level Racing Wheel Stand" Dec 17, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Opinions about new monitor Feb 1, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues B.bias yours settings....yours opinions Jan 15, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Fanatec Users Whats Opinions So Far Sep 6, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Sound is still improving? -opinions Aug 30, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Good v's Bad - My Assetto Corsa Opinions after 20 Hours Aug 29, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Bmw m4 talk - critizism and opinions Jan 9, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Opinions - new #beta server testing Nov 3, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Just some opinions about fps... Aug 13, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Monitor opinions May 5, 2015
    Tracks modding Looking for some help or opinions with making a track Apr 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room 6h at silverstone opinions Apr 12, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Opinions about sim vs. sim physics on different forums. Mar 16, 2015

3. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

This is one of the things I do not like from the quick join button.
    Getting put in a server with 1 hr practice sessions. We do not need to practice we already done that, just give me 20 min qualifying and a good race.

4. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

This is my opinion: why would you even want to host an online practise session, unless it's a track day? Qualifying online is needed to setup for the race of course, but I just dont get the deal with practise - if you really want to practise a track or setup, you can do that offline.

I personally never join a FP-session ever - it's gotta be in qualification session.

5. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

Practicing on your own (even with AI) is different from practicing with others on track.
    Plus you get to hopefully know the competition.

Also the weather simulation is of an entire weekend so it gives you a chance to figure out what kind of weather you are expecting. That’s obviously if the weather parameters are not set like a joke.