1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Opinions - new #beta server testing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kevin.maatman, Nov 3, 2015.

1. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

The same as the last test, the outcome is that you cannot run a server with 25 players or more if your cpu has Hyper Threading.

We're going to do a new test today, at 18:45 GMT + 1, perhaps this will be one of the last tests, since we have no more options to test.

I hope to see you there today

KUNOS #BETA by RackService.org

Thanks,

Darcy Callai Junior likes this.
  2. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Can only find KUNOS by RackService.org, no beta server aviable for me as of now.

3. kevin.maatman

Hi sorry for the delay, new server is being configured by the datacenter, awaiting delivery, hope to get it in a few minutes

4. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Ah, okay, no problem. Will join asap.

5. kevin.maatman

Server up ,sorry for the delay

6. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Server is out for me.

7. kevin.maatman

All up sorry, my fault.

8. kevin.maatman

Hi guys,

1 unique last test planned for today, a last "try" I'll be giving

At 18:45 GMT + 1

I hope to see you there today

Thanks for everything.

Mr.Mugel and Darcy Callai Junior like this.
  9. kevin.maatman

Yes it has relation to it :) We'll test that too.

cooknn, V8_KB and Michael Hornbuckle like this.
  10. How long until we need to be in the server? I suck at the whole GMT+1 thing.

cooknn and esox71 like this.
  11. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

12. kevin.maatman

15:38 GMT+1 right now, so 3h to go. I chose this time because people who live in EU are not quite active right now I believe, so we wont get 32 players if we test it right now :p

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  13. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Hope hope hope

14. kevin.maatman

Server up and running

NOTE: Please ensure you're running the v.1.3.5 which has just been released!

15. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Its showing 30/32 but I cannot join, says no slots free... :/

16. kevin.maatman

Its 32/32 ,im sorry :X

17. Kevin, please add the new Audi R8 V10 Plus to the Manager ks_tyres.ini....thanks

18. kevin.maatman

Hello,

Indeed, manu forgot to add it, below you will find the values. Please add this lines to your ks_tyres.ini

Code:
    [ks_audi_r8_plus]
    ST=Street
    SM=Semislicks
    Regards,

cooknn likes this.