1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Optimisation for less CPU usage!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Stian Verherstraeten, Jun 4, 2019.

1. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

The virtual mirror resolution must be low or medium. The quality can be high (medium is almost no difference) and the distance also makes close to no difference.

2. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

Yes.
    https://www.notebookcheck.net/How-t...ife-The-ThrottleStop-Guide-2017.213140.0.html

I have a laptop aswell see my signature.
    The i7 8750H is one of the strongest mobile CPUs but tends to overheat even more.
    I applied -0.150mv on it and i got the temps 10-15°C down and steady 3,9Ghz on 6 cores.
    Manageing 24 AI cars at absolute maximum. More likely 21-22 opponents.
    Still it is way slower than my Ryzen 1600.

If you didnt knew it, but you dont need 60 FPS due the Deferred Rendering.
    45 FPS steady feels fluid here.

Neilski likes this.
  3. Really nice to know :) Thank you.