1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

OTCR ACC Championship

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Mal Whitt, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Mal Whitt

Mal Whitt Gamer

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR ACC GT3 League S1-2021 Nov 22, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC OTCR.online league Jan 21, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR ACC League starting 26 Jul Jun 30, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Time Attack @ Nordschleife Oct 16, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Super Touring OTCR Oct 16, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Super Touring League Oct 16, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Season 3 - 2021 Sep 21, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Combined Season 3-2021 GT3 & Porsche Cup Sep 10, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Team Event May 13, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Season 2 Apr 18, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR GT3 Season 2/2021 JOIN NOW! Mar 30, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR.dk British GT FUN Fridays Mar 5, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR 2.40H Endurance Mixed grid - looking for GT4 drivers Feb 25, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Mazda MX5 Cup Aug 4, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Porsche SuperCup Aug 2, 2020

3. Mal Whitt

Mal Whitt Gamer

So, is all the talk of 'ACC dying' true... I hope not, but considering I have had no replies here maybe ACC is already dead, Real shame. I will hold off cancelling our upcoming league until the last minute, I had hoped we get many more than the current 5 registrations. If you want to keep ACC going, dedicated League racing maybe the way forward... thoughts please.
    Mal

4. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Do you have a monday league? Me and a couple friends are looking for one, else we'll have to organize our own.

Maybe we can join forces somehow.

5. Mal Whitt

Mal Whitt Gamer

No sorry, Work commitments only allow me to run leagues at weekends,,

6. Mal Whitt

Mal Whitt Gamer

Obviously it is dying, only 5 registered, The OTCR ACC league is therefore Cancelled. :(

7. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Yeah, he's dying, I've already gone to get flowers. Maybe you should stop panicking and think that it's summer season, that someone doesn't like your time or day, and that there aren't many people in your community and etc?

8. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

Fun race tomorrow @ Nurburgring.

Server starts at 8pm GMT. 9pm CET.

Sunday ACC fun race server name will be 'OTCR Poppies'

Practice- 15mins.
    Qualify- 15mins.
    Race- 60mins.

9. Mal Whitt

Mal Whitt Gamer

OTCR Fun Race Sunday 10th 8pmUK. Nurburgring. P=15mins, Q=15mins, R=60mins, Server 'OTCR Poppies'

10. Mal Whitt

Mal Whitt Gamer

We have had 2 really good 60min races so far, 10th and 17th Nov, grids have been full at the start but only half finishing. Positive reactions from most, seriously considering an ACC series/League in 2020. If you are interested please visit our Discord for future details. https://discord.gg/tZFTfEh

11. Mal Whitt

Mal Whitt Gamer

Looking forward to this ....