1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

P4/5 @ Mugello 1m45s216

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by TheDyingScotsman, Nov 25, 2013.

1. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

Still room for improvement. Default setup, just removed 1 click of rear wing.

2. rivaltr

rivaltr Gamer

Wow only 1 second difference i got to do some testing. Isnt Pagani Zonda far faster to reach top speed and faster acceration?. Or are you guys getting way faster around the corners with the P4/5. Like i said i have tested p4/5 only for 10/15 minutes so im not sure.

TheDyingScotsman likes this.
  3. Grzesiek Zabielski

Grzesiek Zabielski Hardcore Simmer

Great video, just to bad you left all ingame HUD

4. TheDyingScotsman

Yeah sorry about that. Kind of new at this. I realised afterwards. Should have just left the lap times and pedals.

Grzesiek Zabielski likes this.
  5. TheDyingScotsman

The zonda is 1-2,maybe 3 seconds faster. The p4/5 is much easier to control though, the Zonda is on the edge all the time.

Here's a lap I did in the Zonda. PB is now a second faster than this :)

X-File and Grzesiek Zabielski like this.
  6. rivaltr

rivaltr Gamer

I thought i was alright 1,49 with pagani zonda r at mugello :O
    What time you set at magione with pagani zonda r?

X-File likes this.
  7. TheDyingScotsman

8. X-File

X-File Gamer

P4 /5 seems to be slower and it looks much more fun to drive. Zonda in my opinion is more nervous and faster :)
    I did about 3 or 4 laps with both and started right away doing replays for uploading..lol i have to stop with this! :)
    I want to compete :)) When will online arrive? :)

TheDyingScotsman and rivaltr like this.
  9. X-File

X-File Gamer

TheDyingScotsman

Thank you for sharing that app :)
    I will definalty register tomorrow when i get some sleep... lol xD
    I really want to test my skills now xD
    Haven't practiced much, but now i want to :D

"No buttkicker needed, as above sound shakes whole house! :D" ---> lolll i have buttkicker but dont know if it works with this game :/

see you tomorrow bud
    Cheers

TheDyingScotsman likes this.
  10. rivaltr

rivaltr Gamer

Im 1.11 here yes i dont feel as slow!!! :D
    Yes although im to young to have seen Jim Clark race. For me Jim Clark and Ayrton Senna where special race drivers. Those 2 are my heros. I have eternal love for Senna for creating the Senna Institute and like Jim Clark his fighters will. For me Formule 1 personally is boring atm but that era must have been amazing and the Jim Clark era with the lotus 49.

X-File and TheDyingScotsman like this.