1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Pacific Coast (0.355)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Phoenix Racing, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

2. AmorFati

AmorFati Hardcore Simmer

Wow, nice!
    Now I have the perfect place to blast the Porsche rsr 3.0 through!

Phoenix Racing likes this.
  3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

4. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

Cool, I hope you have a cool run... Bear in mind it's a bit dangerous... There are no safety barriers ;) lol
    Good luck mate :)

AmorFati likes this.
  5. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

6. AmorFati

AmorFati Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Yeah, I've noticed it.

7. LilSki

LilSki Alien

Yeah we used to be able to post WIP stuff here but they did away with it. To add to the confusion some people have made posts about certain cars and tracks but they are not necessarily WIP posts. They are more just people getting the word out about a certain mod and are not usually posted by the content creator.

Some have pushed the issue here in the screenshots forum showing non released WIP stuff. But in general it is not allowed.

8. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

I heard a while ago that Kunos shut down the mod sharing side of things on here (which makes sense from their point of view) So I found those button things confusing... But then it doesn't take much to confuse me sometimes lol

Just to clarify... Am I pushing the issue with posting photo's on here of a track I'm working on?... I have little idea of how forums work! And would rather follow the rules. Thanks for your info mate :)

9. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

That's hilarious! Something looks wrong with the angle of the horizon! lol
    Were you saying.... This is gonna hurt?

AmorFati likes this.
  10. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Hey buddy, nice track testing yesterday ;)

Anyway, according to: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/modding-section-subforums-terms-of-use.33407/

...it doesn´t say that we´re not allowed to post anything WIP? If we do so, it´s still AC related "chit chat", as long as there´s no download link and no rip content.

@AC Support?

Thanks

11. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Every time that happens to me I think "... and that was how he died."

Then I reset to pits and go again. :D

Phoenix Racing and AmorFati like this.
  12. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

ok cool, Well I did put a link to the Racedepartment download page... But I thought RD removed things pretty swiftly if there was anything ripped about it?
    Cheers :)

13. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

lol But he died doing the thing he loved the most... Not crashing... Driving I mean... ;)

"Everytime"??? it sounds like you've ignored all the speed limit signs I've put in lol ;)
    Maybe I will have to put in signs similar to Black Cat County... You know the Massive chevron things?

It's a shame Assetto couldn't reset back to the nearest part of the track you came off from... Would be a good thing for long tracks like this and... Transfagarasan... Lake Louise... etc
    I'm sure the coding gods at Kunos would have no trouble putting that option in...

I'm glad you're liking the track enough to... go again...:)

If you haven't done so.. I'd recommend putting the track map on.. And track description... Then when the section name comes up you'll know if it has some nasty corners coming up.

Hope you keep having fun with it mate :)

And.... Good luck lol

14. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

Pacific Coast 0.367 is on RaceDepartment for anyone who wants to try it out
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_991_carrera_s_pacific_coast_20-11-116-23-4-43.jpg
    Most of the bumps are smoothed out... Added some Audio Zones... Added some ambient track sounds...
    Started playing about with the fresnal shaders on the tarmac to add a subtle sheen to it.

Screenshot_ks_porsche_991_carrera_s_pacific_coast_20-11-116-23-37-28.jpg
    Currently working on some collision meshes, and will sort those trees out by the next release... hopefully by the weekend
    Also starting to model some gas stations.......... Along the lines of this....
    TestDriveGasStation.png
    and playing about with textures... mainly the transition between road edge and dirt...

15. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

Version 0.512 is on RaceDepartment now
    Screenshot_ferrari_512tr_pacific_coast_2-12-116-15-42-53.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_512tr_pacific_coast_3-12-116-7-33-19.jpg Screenshot_ferrari_512tr_pacific_coast_3-12-116-7-37-14.jpg Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_plus_pacific_coast_2-12-116-19-42-15.jpg Screenshot_ferrari_512tr_pacific_coast_3-12-116-7-31-11.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_512tr_pacific_coast_3-12-116-7-43-37.jpg Screenshot_ferrari_512tr_pacific_coast_3-12-116-7-51-38.jpg Screenshot_ferrari_512tr_pacific_coast_2-12-116-15-56-48.jpg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  16. AmorFati

AmorFati Hardcore Simmer

17. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

Cool mate, it now has the North version... so you can fly off it from a different direction ;) lol

Although I have put some invisible collision meshes to help on the worst corners... Rename, Move or Remove 7.kn5 if you like the extra danger ;) lol

The invisible walls are a little way from the track and they're not everywhere, so you can't rely on them... But they might just save you! :)

18. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

Pacific Coast - Version 0.699 - Hopefully coming in the next week or two :) This video features a simulated "Chase Bike Cam", Surely one day this could be a valuable addition to the camera sets in Assetto..

Surely all that's needed is a camera attached to a pivoting pole that travels along the AI spline? With the focal point NOT attached to the centre of the viewed car... As unlocking that shows AC's superb physics in action ;)
    Also here are some screenshots of new textures for the next update

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. mtlclutch

mtlclutch Gamer

really cool nice work!