1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Pagani Zonda R VS Ferrari 599xx Evo - Race vs AI

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by beingy, Dec 23, 2013.

1. beingy

beingy Racer

Just a litle test agaisnt the AI :)

If you want to try go to:

...\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules\earlyaccess

and the file in question is called earlyaccess.js (it has the icon with sth like a scroll inside a white square). Open it with the Notepad and edit the following line:

$(todisable.join(",")).addClass("disabled");

Put it enable

$(todisable.join(",")).addClass("enable");

after that save the file, and from now on we can select a race with a defined number of opponents. However, only one car behaves more or less sensibly, the rest just crash into one another :). Still, it is a way to judge the performance of the sim - and it doesn't look bad at all :).

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
    Jacka, ov1diu, Mitch12 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

I tried this @ the new Monza with 1 AI car it was buggy at monza but kinda fun, did like the options available for setting up the grid could be a lot of fun when AI is implemented properly and working well :)

I run in triples and cap my fps at 60 with 1 AI car it was fine no different tried 10 cars and fps were @ 25 quite a hit to the performance but we have no options for the quality of the AI cars in the menu, but do look forward to AI and can see MP being an epic amount of fun

beingy likes this.
  3. Mitch12

Mitch12 Gamer

I also tried with more AI 14 was funny as hell they hit first gear pulled off and then did not no what to do lol as for frame rate
    i have the game settings fairly high didn't change them and still had 60 to 70 fps which I was pleased with as that's what I was getting before the test.