1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Patch 1.09 Greater sensitivity in thrustmaster t300rs

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Rashid, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Rashid

Rashid Rookie

Hello, do you also find a change in steering sensitivity, wheel rotation and front wheels grip after patch 1.09? Driving inTatuus FA01 is totally unrecognizable? Same happening in drift mode? Don't know what it is wheel rotation or sth else? Please help

Jan Duin and bradleyland like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9.8.3 Patch - Broken Online Feb 29, 2024
    ACC User Interface Tyre Pressure Bars not working correctly for dry tyres after 1.9 patch Jul 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch notes v. 1.9.0.4 Jun 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v1.8.10.4 Mar 23, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager CSP ( Custom Shaders Patch ) error. Mar 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming tonight Mar 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming Feb 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v 1.8.7.3 live on Xbox Dec 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions patch v 1.8.7.1 bad , doesn't work Dec 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch Notes v 1.8.7.1 Dec 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.5 patch Nov 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Release notes next patch? Nov 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.4.1 patch Nov 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 Xbox S/XS v1.8.4.1 patch notes Nov 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.2.2 patch Oct 14, 2022

3. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

There's a post in another thread where an user talks about a problem he's having with his T300. Then another user (Mauler-77) suggests the following: "Myself and at least one other I know have had to manually reset the DOR in the wheel itself, through and back to 1080, then it all worked as normal again. Before I used 900 but that seems off now. I think the patch has created an issue with the DOR but try this fix and let us know if it works."

Mauler_77 likes this.
  4. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Yes! There is the same issue with Logitech G29

It's very noticiable with Formula 1 <modern Lotus>

The G29 issue is than you can not select the sensibility of the wheel locally.

5. Blamer

Blamer Hardcore Simmer

Sorry for the OT. How did you fix this with G29? I'm struggling with that problem

6. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

There is no fix for this issue!!!

Blamer likes this.
  7. Rashid

Rashid Rookie

May sound stupid but English isn't my first language, what do you mean by DOR?
    ay

8. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Degrees of rotation. How much the wheel rotates before it stops. On the T300 it can be adjusted on the wheel itself using a combination of button presses, not sure about other wheels though. If it can't be done on the wheel and the game isn't doing it properly either then another quick patch will be needed.

9. NUBOX

NUBOX Rookie

Sorry to but in - but any idea what the combination of buttons is?

10. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

mode+R1 decrease mode+R2 increase

11. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

For T300 it's dpad L or R whilst pressing MODE. When you release the red light will flash. 5 flashes means it's set to 1080.

12. NUBOX

NUBOX Rookie

Thanks guys, I'm using a T300RS,

I'll give it a try tomorrow.

If I don't change anything, does the DOR change according to the car or is it static a x degrees?

Sorry if i'm being a pain, I'm new to this

13. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Is aware Kunos about this issue?

The formulas and other cars (drift cars) are very difficult to drive with the new wheel rotation.

This issue is common to Thrusmaster and G29 wheel. I hope Kunos address this issue in the next patch. Formula's cars are undriveable in this way!!!

Jan Duin likes this.
  14. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

So let me make this more complicated.

After playing around this bug doesn't effect all cars. I powered up the game and went to race the z4 gt3. In game wheel faster than t300. Then I loaded up the merc 190e and it was fine 1:1

I tried this back and fourth several times with reset to pits and restarts. Always wrong on BMW always right on merc....

Mauler_77 likes this.
  15. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

It's meant to change by itself on a per car basis. If there's a bug (which by all accounts there is) then it'll need manually correcting until Kunos patch it. Although it may not affect all cars, just to keep us on our toes.

16. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Dumb ? is it the same to change DOR on a T150 as a T300.

17. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Having the same sensitivity issues here. Hadn't changed anything on my wheel, but all of the sudden the 458 Stage 3 is un-driveable. I changed view so I can see the virtual wheel, and I can see the wheel spinning around rapidly when I move my T300 wheel just slightly.

18. NUBOX

NUBOX Rookie

Thanks Mauler_77, I'll leave things as they are for the time being then and see how I get on after trying a few cars.

Re steering wheel (T300RS) All of the cars were un-driveable after the update, but after turning everything off, unplugging the wheel and plugging back in, it worked properly.

19. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

I use T300RS and yes have a ROD bug, to fix it SHUT DOWN the console, unplug the usb wheel cable and plug it again but in other USB then start the Console from button dont start it from controller, wait the auto calibrate finish and start the game from the Wheel (dont use controler never when you start the console and game) after this go to Asseto Corsa menu in Video and put 1080° later Hold Mode and press Right To manual ROD untill you see 5 light blinks this mean the wheel got 1080° (4 is 900°) later try it with me works and if not after all this you must do this manually before every race Hold Mode and press right for more ROD 1080 (5 blinks) or left for Less ROD 900 (4 blinks) i recomend 1080 otherwise you need to switch in options video to 900 or the wheel and ingame wheel animation dont match

20. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

see how I solved the bug about steer rotation with t300:
    unplug the wheel in session with a car for example a ktm, plug it in again and set it to full rotation (note at this point ff is absent and problem persist). Exit game, turn off playstation. Turn back on and load the game, bug solved, full 1080 rotation and visual rotation sincronized. The sim looks and plays beautiful after 1.09. Perfect.

21. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Has anybody tested any workaround with G29 wheels? Thanks in advance

Jan Duin likes this.