1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

[PC] Car settings compact screen

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by eclipsee, Apr 1, 2017.

1. eclipsee

eclipsee Simracer

It would be handy to have a car settings compact screen like for example this one

[​IMG]

Right now if we have to send a pic of our car settings we have to take several screenshots or compose one like this one

[​IMG]

Mogster and kofotsjanne like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions [PC] G920 FFB SETTINGS Nov 26, 2018
    Bug reports [PC] Bug seventh gear Ferrari F138 Oct 2, 2018
    Screens & Videos AK Racing [PC] | Live Streaming & Video [Aussie & Kiwi Assetto] Jun 10, 2018
    Suggestions [PC] PitStop app PSI and Fuel adjustment Apr 5, 2017
    Suggestions [PC] Pit Request Button Mapping Mar 28, 2017
    Chit Chat Room [PC] Wheels. used fanatec CSR vs. g29/t300 etc. - cannot decide Aug 30, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Lotus exos 125 registration • clean racers! [pc] Jun 26, 2015
    ACC Troubleshooting DQ exceeding max drive time in career mode 20 min race? Today at 4:54 AM
    ACC Multiplayer Laptime don't record in game - ==ERR: onCarUpdate Wednesday at 12:47 PM
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Ramming cars in Sa points 70 race Sep 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC Custom Cars Handbook / - Handbuch Sep 5, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Manual Cars with paddles but no automatic shifting Sep 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions GT2 cars. Sep 1, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars waves following cars Aug 26, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Track Shadow following car Aug 25, 2019

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

This looks really nice. You can also send your setup file to others but i guess you knew that already. :)

4. lionbest

lionbest Racer

A general overview of the setup would be nice.

I sometimes forget to add fuel for the race. If that was on the main screen somewhere, it would be easier to remember.

5. eclipsee

eclipsee Simracer

I'm sorry, I didn't explain myself very well.

Yes, we can share the setup file between PC users with no problem, the purpose of this compact screen of car settings is to be able to see what we have adjusted at a glance, if we load a different setup we can compare easily the two setups without clicking every time on every label.
    Another utility is to be able to share the car setup with console users with just one pic.