1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic PC players - check which forum you're in before replying

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Larryf1951, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

It does not happen all the time, but when it does it only creates confusion.
    A PC player will reply to a thread with information or advice (or even worse, derision) and it often turns out that they did not realize they were in the console forums.
    So, to repeat: If you play on PC, please double check which section of the forums you're in before you reply.

And the reason the reverse is not true is because we have read only access to y'all's forum.
    Thank you.

Kembro, MBK72 and svenvangent like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Checking other players setup's Nov 30, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Racing/Hotlapping against other players' ghost Dec 3, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Two racist and toxic players no server Drink in Drive Oct 4, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions multiplayer players out of reach? Jul 22, 2022
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Fixed setup in multiplayers May 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions no multiplayer players Apr 18, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ps4 pro players..forgotten ? Feb 21, 2022
    ACC General Discussions Compare/Lap times with friends/players? Dec 9, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos need a way to report players during a race Nov 28, 2021
    Console Lounge Looking for xbox players Jul 6, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Create achievements for players like what we have in COD Modern Warfare May 24, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Need players to my servers!!! May 11, 2021
    ACC Gameplay race position doesn't persist in results when players disconnect Feb 13, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer What are good Server settings for safety, fun and players Jan 19, 2021

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

ignore this, im losing my mind.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

What? :/
    Do you mean this?
    [​IMG]

5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

thats odd pretty sure it was different the other day.

6. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

The good news is that this situation is much better than it used to be. Mostly, I think, because the issues with the console version of the game were finally acknowledged by the devs and some progress on fixes has been made. Hopefully, next week is another big step forward, especially for the Xbox One version.

Tonydoc10 likes this.
  7. Raikku

Raikku Racer

"we have read only access to y'all's forum."

What you mean with this? Is there some "register for console-side only"-thing? Of course I've been with AC from beginning and now
    with XOne-version too I'm in console section also.

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

steam verification required.

Larryf1951 likes this.
  9. River Ruckus

River Ruckus Simracer

To be honest I haven´t seen as much of these incidents as of lately. Maybe some PC players just weren´t used to, or even aware, that there was a console section here on the board, now everybody already has a closer look at what topic he/she is replying to? Maaayyybeee our fellow PC brothers and sisters have noticed that we too are passionate and serious about Assetto and are able to put in some decent lap times? And (as @MBK72 already said) it certainly helped that the gap between the PC and the console versions has been decreased, so we´re not comparing apples and oranges any more (more like comparing a ripe and juicy apple with a slightly unripe, bit sour one :confused:;)).
    All in all I am getting a much more positive vibe when PC and console players interact on here nowadays, just look at the "brake squeal" or "light on content" threads. And we race together in the Weekly Hotlap Challenge, which originated in the Console Lounge! Said it before: CROSS- PLATFORM!!! :cool:

Larryf1951, MBK72 and Kembro like this.
  10. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Please don't misunderstand. I was not talking about negativity alone. Not everybody from the PC section looks before replying. And it only creates confusion when discussing features, setups or tracks available.
    I'm just asking for the PC guys to look before they leap.
    Nothing more.
    Thank you

River Ruckus and MBK72 like this.