1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Petition for Trento-Bondone on Console

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by A3Ambition, Dec 10, 2016.

1. A3Ambition

A3Ambition Rookie

Hey Folks,

This is basically meant as a petition for the Track which is already available for the PC version. The track is quite fun and would bring a whole different experience to the console version especially for the road cars and/or as a hill-climb location for the race cars!

I hope that I'm not the only one who'd like this track to be added!

Regards.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    General modding discussion AC2 dedicated server API for competition systems Apr 16, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Returning the old competition Jul 5, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos Competition Servers@ACC: Incident Report missing Jun 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions empty competition server Jun 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Serveur compétition vide. Jun 6, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room racecraft.online - Free Competition Platform for Sim Racers Jun 6, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Competition Server requiring DLCs already installed May 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Incorrect Competition Server Region Feb 13, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer SA Competition Server problems Jan 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC PS4 competition server Dec 19, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Can't join Competition Server constantly says 'Please Refresh' [Screenshot included] Dec 19, 2021
    ACC Blog Competition Server changes - 1.8.4 Nov 26, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer SA Competition servers broken Jun 19, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Competition registration time misreported May 23, 2021

3. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

+1, i would see trento bodone also on consoles!

They said its below the standards comparing the other tracks, but i don't care..just want it in the game

SlimCharles likes this.
  4. 8802Gator

8802Gator Rookie

+1, The more the merrier. Would love any tracks we can get, but Trento-Bondone looks like a laugh riot.

Snowman38 likes this.
  5. Davi2877

Davi2877 Gamer

+1 anche io
    Me too

6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Bring it on

7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

IN. I too don'tcare about the lower standard, but this would be tricky for kunos to handle correctly. If they added it how long do you think it would take for streams of people to flood the console forum complaining about megadrive graphics? People already say it has ps1 graphics, ridiculously.

8. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

Lord forgive them because they don't know what they're saying

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  9. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

I'd be more than happy to see new tracks whether they be laser scanned or just made by using a gopro camera gaffa taped to bicycle !
    Even fictional tracks would be more than welcome be they circuit or point to point, the more the merrier I say.
    Oh, but the purists would cry "it won't be a true sim" to which I reply, what about historic Monza or Silverstone ? The laser scanned data doesn't exist for them, or Black Cat for that matter, but they're still damn great to drive on.

paul_wev and Pleite like this.
  10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Kunos did scan the existing parts of historic Monza and Silverstone (and Spa). Also the elevation changes feel exactly the same (as they should) between the modern and historic versions so I suspect the elevations from the scan were used as a basis for the historic tracks.

[​IMG]

Just saying :)

pippo10 likes this.
  11. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

New tracks, please. No laser scanned too, are welcome anyway, in my opinion cause I'm a PS4 user. For example, it would be enough to add a label to allow you to see if the circuit is in the laser scan technology, or low quality. Hi

12. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Not agree. I prefer that all the tracks that are added to the game are laser scanned. For non laser scanned tracks we have the fictional ones.

pippo10 likes this.
  13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Agree with this. It's Kunos way too so it's a mute discussion really.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

SlimCharles likes this.
  14. A3Ambition

A3Ambition Rookie

This is a legitimate comment and generally I also like the laserscanned racetracks (wouldn't mind if there'd be even more in the future...) but given the very limited amount of available locations to race on, I'm still wanting the fun looking road track to be included - especially considering that the assets in the pc version are already available and only need to be converted!

15. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

Yes, Tento-Bondone on ps4 and absolutely with laser scanner technology.

16. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Not possible. Simone said you cant laser scan a normal road. You need to close it.

17. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

That's the pic used in the track menu on console...they could at least update it with a final (not WIP) shot.
    Anyway, about the whole laserscanned vs not laserscanned debate..does anyone know how much Zandvoort differ from the RL version? It's not laserscanned but should be pretty accurate nonetheless, right?

18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I am not sure that is the case with every road. For Monaco it is the case as you have traffic every day. For Trento it would be possible without closing down the road as there wont be heavy traffic. A city road would need closing. Not sure they could recoup the cost of laser scanning Trento unless it came with a decent car pack. I would rather they laser scanned Coste than trento tbh. A nice driving road.

SlimCharles likes this.
  19. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Trento-Bondone looks quite crappy tbh. It's the only track that didn't get a face lift in 1.5. All other tracks got graphical updates, and Trento was a bit rough around edges compared to other tracks, even before that.

What I would like more is Kunos getting the rights for mods like VIR. And bring that as official, so consoleros can enjoy it too. (And the probably pretty large PC player base, that doesn't use mods). VIR is just outstanding quality, interesting track in many different configurations. Without laser scan yeah, but so is Zandvoort. VIR is better than Zandvoort in every respect (attention to visual detail & the real track itself)

20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I dont think Kunos will add another real track without LS after Zandvoort. :p