1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PHR would like to welcome some staff

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Strazen 2, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Strazen 2

Strazen 2 Rookie

Hello everyone,

I have created a brand new team whose name is PHR, which means Power Heart Racing. It is managed only by myself for the moment, but I hope to find some nice new people to take part in a new adventure.

The purpose of the team is fun for the moment, because I first need to find some people and their ambitions will influence the goal to achieve. First of all, clean and wise people are the only ones accepted. They can be from any country in the world. There's no barrier with internet, as long as you speak English well enough.

I am born in France so my mother tongue is French. I also speak English quite well and Italian, but my French accent is horrible when I speak Italian :)

The server is ready to use and is named Power Heart Racing. To easily find my server, just type Power and you'll find it immediately. It's not always online since there are no members yet. For the moment, the track set is Magione with BMW M3 e30 with 11 slots.

I also have a TeamSpeak server. If you're interested in presenting yourself with voice, you can send me an MP and I will give you the address, as well as the password to access it.

As far as a website is concerned, unfortunately I don't have a website for PHR but the domain name is already available, so only the contents are lacking. I think the website will be made thanks to Wordpress if it will be made by myself. A web designer who would build the website from scratch is also a possibility, or whatever technology (Dreamweaver etc). I could do it with Dreamweaver too, I don't know. Since there is no one involved yet, the website would rather be simple for now.

This is all. I hope to hear from you soon.

Strazen

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Welcome to the ACC Leagues Section Jun 13, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Please Welcome: RaceApp League Management Mar 15, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Welcome Kevin "Minolin" in KS Feb 22, 2018
    News and Announcements Welcome to the Assetto Corsa Competizione forum Feb 21, 2018
    Suggestions Elimination of Persistent Crashers Idea (Feedback Welcome) May 7, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Critique of graphic engine (community participation welcome) Oct 25, 2016
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa welcomes Porsche! Jun 17, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Welcome message link file Apr 2, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Welcome_message file type. Apr 1, 2016
    Suggestions MP: open a server's welcome screen in the lobby, before joining the server! Mar 17, 2016
    Console Lounge Welcome all console members. Feb 2, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Welcome message on rack service server? Dec 24, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Adding a welcome message to server Oct 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Welcome messages Oct 13, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server launcher overwrites welcome message Oct 9, 2015

3. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf Hardcore Simmer

So what is the purpose of your team? You want to compete in online championships or what?

AmorFati likes this.