1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

pit stop...where?!?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Luciano Micale, May 30, 2019.

1. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

hi guys, please can someone explain where to stop in pits?!?i mean we have a nice pit stop sign but when you come near and stop, then you are alwais too far over or under...so what?!?

Oblit0r, Coanda and Chriss like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay [Nords] Retired AI or AI in pits do not count as having finished the race Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI disqualified( not attempting to pit during mandatory pitstops ) Mar 5, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Cars teleporting for a split second into pit lane and back Feb 17, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    ACC Gameplay GT4 not leaving PIT in Multi-class race Jan 28, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Red Bull Ring PitEntry state not set correctly Jan 25, 2024
    ACC User Interface CAN'T REMOVE VIRTUAL PITBOX MARKER Nov 28, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Losing connection after exit the pitlane. Oct 31, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Tyres doesn't change in pit Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC Pit Tool Oct 4, 2023
    ACC Physics Brake Cooling Performance Change on Brake Change in Pits Jul 21, 2023
    ACC Physics ai sitting in pits Jul 11, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Valencia AI use wrong lane in pit lane May 6, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Valencia pit in May 1, 2023
    ACC Gameplay AI start wet races on dry tires then pit after 1st lap Apr 28, 2023

3. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

that whole pitstop menu reminds me of racerooms a bit fiddly in a rush. also a few times my pit limiter didn't come on when entering the pits. ?!

agree the margin of error for the pit box needs widening

4. Seth C.

Seth C. Gamer

You need to be in first gear in order to engage the pit-limiter. Secondly, yes the pit window/box is hyper sensitive— just a reminder though, you need to shut off the engine before work can be completed. Pit stop functionality of course varies between event types, so double-check. Regards.

MsportDAN likes this.
  5. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

In VR, how are we supposed to do pit stop? This afternoon I did one, but no menu appeared, so no way to select wet tyre? A detailed step by step on how to would awesome.

6. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Still no proper (like IRL) pit stops, with mechanic waiting for you with lolipop?
    Again some artificial box??

Coanda likes this.
  7. Seth C.

Seth C. Gamer

Yes, they removed the animated crew if that is what you are referring to. Definitely helped with immersion, and can only hope the 3-D crew is re-added sooner than later with improvements.

8. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Strange! Would have expected a pit crew in V1.0 in VR...

9. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

Isn't the fps bad enough?

10. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

guys i wasn't arguing about pit crews, ok they would be nice, i was talking about stopping the car in the right place in pits...there is a narrow square and when you go in and stop and put gears into N, you never stop when is the righr place...it always says you are too far away or that you must go on...limits are too little

11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

That message does not matter unless you are way way of the mark... park the car even if you get the message to far ahead or behind. When you turn the engine off "pit crew" will lift your car and put it in position you will lose time there..thats why you need to practice perfect stop for witch i belive messages are there

DuckeyTapey and Arlo like this.