1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Players staying still on track for the entirety of MP matches.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ManuCfr, Oct 3, 2017.

1. ManuCfr

ManuCfr Rookie

Why is this still allowed? Also I think players who don't enter any controller/wheel-pedals input from the time the timer ends to the time the flags start counting before a race should be automatically removed from the race to avoid people who forget they're waiting to play a match ruining the start for everyone else. I must admit though that sometimes when races take 20 to 30 minutes to start I also leave and there's been times I've almost forgotten that I was waiting for a race to start, but that's another issue being discussed here

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How to change your players name? Wednesday at 9:17 AM
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Racing/Hotlapping against other players' ghost Dec 3, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Two racist and toxic players no server Drink in Drive Oct 4, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions multiplayer players out of reach? Jul 22, 2022
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Fixed setup in multiplayers May 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions no multiplayer players Apr 18, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ps4 pro players..forgotten ? Feb 21, 2022
    ACC General Discussions Compare/Lap times with friends/players? Dec 9, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos need a way to report players during a race Nov 28, 2021
    Console Lounge Looking for xbox players Jul 6, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Create achievements for players like what we have in COD Modern Warfare May 24, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Need players to my servers!!! May 11, 2021
    ACC Gameplay race position doesn't persist in results when players disconnect Feb 13, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer What are good Server settings for safety, fun and players Jan 19, 2021

3. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

In some simulators, you have to make "forward progress" during the race (within a time limit), or you're disqualified and sent to the pits (insta-pit style). I'd love to see this feature come to AC, but I'm not sure we'll see it in the current iteration.

4. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

The multiplayer on AC could be the best out there, but it’s not due to some very basic stuff that’s in every other racing game.

Public lobbies,
    There’s no systems what so ever to discourage wreckers, the vote system doesn’t work, it requires to many people to vote as a percentage of players.

Private lobbies,

There’s no real host to control room.

There’s no way of selecting a low ping server.

There’s no gap between qualifying and race. It’s just a timed countdown.

Your race group has to leave the lobby to start a new race up with different cars tracks, then the process starts again.

Quite basic stuff for 2017, and that’s why our race group has stopped playing it. Ffb is the best out there, but the rest of the game as a package for fun racing in a group is seriously lacking in some departments.

5. bradleyland

I'd add:

The ability to invite from within a practice/qualifying session. If you don't get everyone in before you leave the lobby, or if someone comes online late, it can be a pain to get them into the session.

The ability to "Join Session" from the Playstation system menus (party, friend list, etc).

6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

We can do that on Xbox as long as the pass word is known. Friends list join game.

7. bradleyland

I'll have to test it out in the most recent version. I've overlooked a few new features in the latest release.

8. ManuCfr

ManuCfr Rookie

Agreed with everything. It appears however that certain improvements will have to wait until AC2 and I understand that. However I think certain things can be implemented with the current system (i.e , automatically kick out players who stay in the middle of the road not moving).